exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Jul 11, 2014

exellent

Maxim organic cotton swabs

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Jun 24, 2011

I always buy organic cotton swabs so really appreciate that I can now get them online since it's been difficult to find in a store.

amazinggg

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014

i mean its just cotton swabs, but these are the best i ever tried, very soft yet stiff, doesnt break , the cotton it self never got stuck in my ear, just a really simple prodcut done very well,

Love this

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Nov 25, 2013

Not as fluffy as Qtips or Bocotton. The cotton buds are firm and tight. I also like that it cones with a plastic container.

200コットン棒入ってこの値段 Maxim Hygiene Products Organic Cotton Swabs

Posted by AusLove on Apr 29, 2015

化粧用、耳掃除用と毎日活躍していますが、200本入っているので全然減らない(^_-)-☆ 絶対リピートします。

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Dec 17, 2011

Very soft, clean very-well, highly recommend!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Dec 11, 2015

good

Great product - will buy again

Posted by 4654587713102472410 on Feb 14, 2015

As with the Organic Cotton Rounds in this brand, I thought I'd try these Cotton Swabs & will definitely buy again!

++ Nice swabs ++

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Feb 21, 2015

These swabs are really nice. I like that the cotton part does not fall off of the stick. Also like that they're organic and not bleached so they aren't exposing me to chemicals and I am not sensitive/allergic to them. Price is reasonable too!

Great Price for Organic Swabs

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

Just as good as conventional cotton swabs, only organic! It's nice to be able to support organic cotton farmers (and smaller companies) any way I can. Since I learned about all the pesticides and other nasty chemicals used on cotton crops, I have been buying organic cotton whenever possible. I even started selling organic cotton clothing. It's that important! We need to protect our air, water, and soil as much as we can. If you want to start small, here's a good place to start.