Great ultra thin chlorine free pads made of organic cotton.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

In addition to being organic and chlorine free, these pads don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon or viscose, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin and absorbent, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare pads) and offer excellent leak-free protection. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.

Big NO!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

I wanted to try some other natural cotton pads beside Natracare, so I picked theese. I really don't like them at all! They are very soft and comfortable, but they are not absorbent enough! I have heavy periods and they don't seem to absorbe liquid very good, so when I'm for example lying, they leak on side, and it happened 4 times already! And the shape od theese long ones is ridiculous (regular pads are ok), the back side is in shape of fan or something, whats up with that? I understand they wanted pad to adjust to the panties better, but it doesnt fit any of my panties (and I wear normal ones).

Very good pads, very thin but really absorbant. No allergy.

Posted by Coupon-Code-ETA856 on Apr 05, 2012

Maxim Hygiene Products, Maxim Ultra Thin Winged, Overnight, Unscented, 10 Individually Wrapped Pads Very good pads, very thin but really absorbant. No allergy.

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

...but not that good. They move around a bit, tear apart, and the wings don't hold. Wear them with tight undies.

Winged pads

Posted by Reviewer3163266 on Dec 10, 2013

Good natural cotton this does not irritate me like the others

gr8

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Jan 29, 2015

smooth surface, natural, great shape, just they r made in China is a CON! (USA BRAND, MADE IN CHINA) i boycot products made in china, pls, put pressure on the countries that are permitting the illegal dog/cat meat trade that is costing and torturing the lives of millions of dogs/cats on a yearly basis.

Good & breathable

Posted by lovelysquared on Jan 17, 2016

If you're thinking of trying these on a whim, like I was, go for it. I can't believe how much more comfortable these are vs the hi-tech plasticky junk big brand pads. I usually use a Diva Cup, but, hey, some days, gotta change things up. Regular & super seem to be same price for 10ct, so I'm trying both sizes out this next order, just to see. I'm a slightly bigger girl, and the super is long enough for me to wear overnight, but YMMV.....

Lovely and soft

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

Lovely and soft, but not as absorbent and a teensy bit rougher than the Maxim Silver MaxION pads. Way outshine Natracare!

will buy regular ones next time

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 08, 2015

These are too long. They are soft and delicate, absorb well, but shape and fixing wings are not good for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

good