Maximum International, Avocado 300 Soy Unsaponifiables, 600 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Retired

Posted by Reviewer3034802 on Feb 02, 2009

It's really helped the arthuritis in my knees.

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer1918818 on Sep 01, 2008

Have been using this for a little over a week and joint pain in hands is gone. Also, knees don't ache when jogging.

Takes time but really helps

Posted by Reviewer2618926 on Jul 07, 2009

Bought these for my husband. Arthritis in his knee due to breaking it in his teens (motorbike!). Nearly had to give up skiing and golf was getting more painful, future looked bleak! It took nearly three months for a real improvement but now he is able play a round of golf with no pain and we are discussing our next ski holiday. Have bought a second batch of 12.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1800783 on Oct 18, 2009

I've been using the Avacado300 Soy unsaponifiables for about two weeks and I feel better all ready. I'm very pleased with the product and will definitely be re-ordering.

Unbelievable Results

Posted by Reviewer3089438 on May 28, 2012

After taking these for a couple of months now I didn't nor couldn't have expected such a dramatic difference in the pain from my degenerative disc disease that I have suffered with for the last 10 years. I have gone from doing 20 minutes of housework and then having to lay down for a couple hours and try again later to being able to work 2 to 3 hours at a time and even then the pain is not as horrible as it once was. I can go shopping again without having to leave in the middle and go home in pain. This has brought back quality time with the grandkids and I am so very thankful! I will continue to take from now on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »