Maximum International, Graviola 750, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Innesah. London, England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jan 01, 2009

We have gotten a good result, with this product , I do not know iiif it will work for everyone , but it is working for us. Four months before Christmas we got the news that our Dad had got Sqamous cell cancer of the tougue , if he did not take chemo and radiation he would not be here by Christmas, he was given 20 minutes to make up his mind. He said they were very arrogant and seemed gleeful to be signing another one up for treatment . Although we have always been an alternate remedy family they managed to scare us witless . We were in shock for 2 days , then I managed to get on Iherb site and saw what people were saying about the remedies they were using, and after researching a little we ordered , also we are vegans so we all went raw vegan lots of carrot and broccoli juice, the very large tumor went soft and sqidgy , and has now shrunk, and our local doctor is quite speechless and helped keep the hospital from bothering us all . They kept ringing us. I have since read online that quite a lot of people all over the world have been treated in a similar manner. I have spoken to wonderful people in the US who have freely put their phone numbers online and allowed others to call them , they are inspirational to anybody going through this awful experiance , research your options , you may have more then you think. this all started with a sore throat , that went to Epstein Barr Virus. We were the family that thought we could not get cancer .

Graviola Herb

Posted by Reviewer1590340 on May 20, 2009

I bought the Graviola herb caps for my sister who is suffering lymphoma. She had 5 radiation treatments after surgery to remove the infected lymph nodes, and also had chemo. She was scheduled to have 7 radiation treatments, but felt as though it was doing more harm than good; she felt weak, nauseated, couldn't get up and do anything, lost her hair and all the other side effects of radiation. I read about the Graviola trees and told her I was sending her some. She began taking the full dose as soon as she received the bottles. She told her oncologist that we would not be continuing with the radiation. About two weeks after starting the herb, she went back for a checkup and was told that her tests showed no sign of cancer!! We believe that her remission was due to lots of prayer, faith in God, and the Graviola herbs. Thank you for offering this supplement, it is helping my sister's body heal and fight the cancer cells, that for months crippled her body.

Rodney, CT

Posted by Reviewer2903403 on Jan 08, 2009

I was very thankful for finding this product and believed this truly helped. I was giving it to my dog and I truly beleived this helped fight back the cancer that he had and gave me a month extra with him, than what the vet said he had left. So for that extra month, this was well worth the price.

Still evaluating - but appears very positive at this time.

Posted by Reviewer1074046 on Feb 25, 2010

Still evaluating - but appears very positive at this time.

Maximum International, Graviola 750, 100 Veggie

Posted by Reviewer2388075 on Oct 06, 2010

My husband has cancer of the tongue. We have found this product helpful in reducing the size of the lesion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »