Happy Granddaughter

Posted by Reviewer2275790 on Jan 18, 2008

My little seven year old granddaughter has suffered most of her life with rough, dry, itchy skin which she scratches. Her little arms and legs are covered with rough, red patches and scratch marks. I took a bottle of Mayumi, Squalane, Hand & Body Skin Therapy to her mom last week. Last night I visited them and was pleased and amazed to see that my granddaughter's skin was totally clear and smooth.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Jan 18, 2008

This is great for any type skin. It doesn't leave an oily feel. And I like that it is thick in consistancy and so you need very little, a little goes a long way! Great price too! Thank you IHerb.

Good in sensitive skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2814164 on Oct 26, 2007

I'm using this product every day and night and works excelent specially because I have sensitive skin and alergy problems, so I used it also in my face.

Marian Linenkugel

Posted by Reviewer3248180 on Feb 19, 2008

It is not oily and is completely absorbed in my skin.

rgobie

Posted by Reviewer1457410 on Jul 27, 2008

I love Mayumi hand and body lotion. It's unscented, leaves my skin soft, and dosen't compete with my perfume.

This lotion rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on Oct 14, 2008

This is my first time to order the Mayumi lotion and oil. But, it sure won't be my last time to order. This lotion is so smooth and light yet moisturizing at the same time. It goes on so smoothly without leaving a heavy feeling. I love that it isn't scented and doesn't interfere with my favorite fragrances. I urge any woman to use this product. I think you'll love it too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1148920 on Nov 16, 2008

Another one of my favorites. Great moisurizer without being greasy. My daughter with eczema can use it too without any irritation.

The best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2403407 on Mar 14, 2009

the best moistureizer I use. I have very sensitive skin and this does the job. I use all over the body.

Read ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 29, 2010

Another product I unwisely didn't check the ingredients before purchasing. After receiving it I discovered it is a chemical soup, not broadly "natural" as is stated in the description from the back of the bottle.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3244803 on Aug 29, 2011

This product, instead of lubricating, seems to further dry out my work-damaged hands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »