Mayumi, Squalane Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 1.12 fl oz (33 ml)

HELLZ YEAH!!!

Posted by Carybear on Apr 12, 2013

This stuff is nothing short of incredible. I have given up expensive moisturizer for this wonderful product. I don't really care that it comes from shark's liver, there are worse things in the world~such as people dying of starvation STILL in this day n age. anyone who takes issue with Mayumi because of it's source needs to shut the F*&^ up :)

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 26, 2011

I am satisfied with this product so far after tried it for few weeks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1778607 on Aug 09, 2007

I ordered this for myself and just ordered a bottle for my sister & friend. I have been using with Na-PCA. Someone suggested using Na-PCA with EMU oil so I thought that I'd try with Squalane & I loved the results just after using just 1 time my skin looks & feels awesome. I also use under my makeup. You will love this product & the price here at iHerb is the cheapest I have found!

good

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 11, 2012

very nice and great for dry skin. The only reason I dont like it is because it is derived from shark liver! gross yiu can get vegetable squalene from olives I think

Will order again

Posted by Reviewer1845464 on Oct 10, 2007

I got this product and have used it for a week now and love it. My skin is so much softer and some lines on my face have improved. I'm 57 years old and my skin has changed with age but I have seen an improvement since using Squalane Ultra Fine Oil. I will be reordering when I need more.