It feels good at first, and then feel dry.

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on Feb 09, 2015

I am not sure the purity of this oil. IS there other oil infused?

good to be used as serum

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Dec 26, 2014

not colored or scented. great to be used as (1) serum before moisturizer, (2) "enchancer" as mixed with simple lotion/ cream. absorbed quickly with suble natural glow over skin.

Such a miracle oil for whole body which need moisture

Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014

I have to use topical retinoids for all of the rest of my life and this one allow me to use it without irritation and burning on my skin that's good enough for me and I'll keep using this all along with my topical drug forever!!!

Sooths the skin

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I really like this oil: It feels like a mix of oil and silicone. I use it as a serum, alone or on top of night cream. I can't say it does helps with any pimple but it is well tolerated by my sensitive skin and when I'm not sure about what I'm doing wrong when I have a bad skin day I just use this oil alone. I believe it has a kind of basic/neutral moisturizing effect on my skin. I will certainly repurchase it

Lovely product

Posted by dracsor on Sep 11, 2014

My skin looks better. It is oily, but in the morning the skin is so much soft and beautiful.

Mayumi, Squalane Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 1.12 fl oz (33 ml)

Posted by 4670065923295540364 on Jan 27, 2014

exellent

Helt ok

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Helt ok

Amazing Complements

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on Jan 16, 2014

I bought Mayumi from iherb about 2 months ago. I have received many complements from people "you have a glow", 'You look wonderful, the best I've ever seen you". I'm ordering my 2nd bottle now-- a little goes a long way, but I'm concerned it may go on backorder. I read a review (before I bought my 1st bottle of Mayumi) that said use Source Natural DMAE serum and then Source Natural DMAE Cream" after I use Mayumi. It's a great combination before I apply my makeup. I find using Mayumi as my only night time treatment works terrific. One final bit, I also use Reviva Rosewater Facial Spray after my makeup is applied.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3121341 on Aug 20, 2013

This is the best squalane for all types of skin. Easily absorbed and addresses dryness, redness or just tired skin. Please continue carrying this product.

Absorb very fast. My face become smooth & glow.

Posted by 5069813933869009708 on Jul 24, 2013

I used it for a month now. The liquid is very fast for me to absorb. Once I used it for a week, the acnes started to come out. My friend said, as my face is used to the non-organic products, and now the squalane is helping to clear the rubbish in my body. So after the waste material is out, my face will become smooth and pretty. After few weeks, the acnes reduce. my face is pretty and shinny now.low cost with high quality! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.