Mayumi, Squalane, Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 2.17 fl oz (64 ml)

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2476067 From California on Oct 18, 2007

I have not noticed any reduction in fine lines. It's also a bit on the greasy side and smells a tad fishy. It might just be good for very dry skin.

Mayumi Squalane

Posted by Reviewer1028060 From Wisconsin on Sep 21, 2009

I have used this product in place of a night creme for 5 years. I get compliments continuously on how good my skin looks.

Mayumi, Squalane, Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3242765 From New York on Jun 03, 2010

I work in a hospital and wear gloves and wash my hands numerous times daily. The skin on my hands was getting very irritated; red, rashy, very dry and itchy from all this. I received a sample of a different squalane product in the mail so I tried the sample and liked it, but the price was outrageous! So I came right to iHerb and looked up squalane. I purchased this one and I am so happy with it. I use it every night before bed with my favorite hand cream over it and my hands are now soft and healthy. It is also wonderful for my face and my feet. Great product.

squaleen

Posted by Reviewer2439982 From New York on Jun 30, 2009

as a blonde with no tolerance to the sun, i stay out of it and still have very dry skin. i am 49 yrs old and have just started getting faint lines around my mouth and eyes. i have wasted alot of money and time on the creams and lotions that promise alot and deliver nothing. i have finally figured out that skin that is cared for is what makes me look young. Squaleen does that for me and i still have money left over for a new lipstick. my sister has rosiacia and eczema on her face. she has tried everything to stop the redness and itching. so far squaleen has worked for her.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2778903 From California on Apr 29, 2009

This Ultra Fine Oil helps my cells in my face to feel more alive. I am so please with this product since I reach 55 years old my face it is so dry and with this product I could see that is helping to feel smooth. Thanks God I found you I will continue ordering from your websit. Thanks and keep the good work. Thanks Laura