nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2476067 on Oct 18, 2007

I have not noticed any reduction in fine lines. It's also a bit on the greasy side and smells a tad fishy. It might just be good for very dry skin.

Mayumi Squalane

Posted by Reviewer1028060 on Sep 21, 2009

I have used this product in place of a night creme for 5 years. I get compliments continuously on how good my skin looks.

Wish I Had Found This Years Ago!

Posted by Reviewer2095879 on Jun 25, 2010

Had to write my first review for iherb because this product is amazing. I turned 40 last year and suddenly my skin was freaking out, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, getting blemishes like I never did as a teenager. I tried all sorts of skin care products designed to help my skin and they made it worse. Then I tried the Mayumi squalene oil and though nervous at first at putting oil directly on my face, I'm not nervous anymore. I love this stuff and never want to be without. I've used it for a couple months and my skin is soft, smooth, no new blemishes and old ones are starting to fade. I apply it fairly liberally all over my face at night after I wash my face before bed, and that's pretty much it. Great stuff!

squaleen

Posted by Reviewer2439982 on Jun 30, 2009

as a blonde with no tolerance to the sun, i stay out of it and still have very dry skin. i am 49 yrs old and have just started getting faint lines around my mouth and eyes. i have wasted alot of money and time on the creams and lotions that promise alot and deliver nothing. i have finally figured out that skin that is cared for is what makes me look young. Squaleen does that for me and i still have money left over for a new lipstick. my sister has rosiacia and eczema on her face. she has tried everything to stop the redness and itching. so far squaleen has worked for her.

Mayumi, Squalane, Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Jun 03, 2010

I work in a hospital and wear gloves and wash my hands numerous times daily. The skin on my hands was getting very irritated; red, rashy, very dry and itchy from all this. I received a sample of a different squalane product in the mail so I tried the sample and liked it, but the price was outrageous! So I came right to iHerb and looked up squalane. I purchased this one and I am so happy with it. I use it every night before bed with my favorite hand cream over it and my hands are now soft and healthy. It is also wonderful for my face and my feet. Great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

This is about the only oil I can use without getting an allergic reaction.

It's great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1269562 on Jul 18, 2008

Never before have I used such a wonderful product. I am 72 years old and people are always commenting about my beautiful and youthful looking skin. My skin tends to be on the dry side and the Mayumi Squalane has done wonders for it. I will use it from now on.

love,love,love this oil

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on May 01, 2009

this oil has done wonders for my skin it is so moisturing and beautiful i am almost 60 and people tell me all the time how beautiful my skin is

Unbelievable result !! Works on oily skin too.

Posted by Reviewer1156270 on Jun 24, 2009

I don't know how its work but this oil balance my oily skin problem. My skin is not as oily as before after I used this oil about 1 month. My skin feel soft and hydrate but not oily. Highly recommended for everyone. I use it on eye area too. It works.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2778903 on Apr 29, 2009

This Ultra Fine Oil helps my cells in my face to feel more alive. I am so please with this product since I reach 55 years old my face it is so dry and with this product I could see that is helping to feel smooth. Thanks God I found you I will continue ordering from your websit. Thanks and keep the good work. Thanks Laura