Very tasty - Вкусно

Posted by rapariga77 on Jul 27, 2012

My child prefer this combination of Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon (I agree with him). Rate it 5 +. Minimum time to wait when it’s ready and if you have the lack of time that is a great advantage. Very tender taste, not snotty. Minus – shipping weight is very heavy. Из всех кашек ребенку с яблоками и корицей понравилась больше всего (я с ним солидарна). Оценка 5+. Быстро готовится, что при нехватке времени выручает. Нежная, не сопливая. Из минусов – у нее самый большой вес доставки.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1639907 on Jul 29, 2012

My grandson eats these 2-3 at the time. I keep one in my desk at work. or try to keep.... Co workers mooch it a lot.....

Excellent oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2317173 on Jul 31, 2011

Good taste with plenty of apples. Plus no GMO Jim K.

great taste

Posted by naturallytee on Nov 06, 2011

This is the best instant oatmeal I ever had. I like the smooth texture.

So good

Posted by Reviewer1064168 on Feb 07, 2012

I have always heard great things about McCann's Irish Oatmeal but this is my first time trying the product. I have never been a big fan of oatmeal but this is fantastic. I have it every morning.Eating healthy dosen't mean it has to have no taste.. This is great.

Best instant oatmeal I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Apr 28, 2012

I tried this oatmeal just to see if it was better than the brand I've bought for years. I'm a convert! This oatmeal is much smoother and creamier than the instant oatmeal I've eaten for years. I've already ordered this oatmeal three times. :)

The Best Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1557590 on Apr 18, 2011

McCann's Instant Oatmeal is still the best. In my opinion it is better than most regular oatmeal.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Dec 16, 2012

good product!

Instant Oatmeal

Posted by AlanaDesign on Mar 07, 2013

The best instant oatmeal I've tried, it really tasty and has plenty of apple pieces.

Best oatmeal

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013

Fast to make oatmeal with delicious taste. Out of the McCann's Irish oatmeals this the best tasting (not that there is anything wrong with the other flavours), for lazy morning people this is easy to make in a microwave. I prefer making this to milk, but it's OK with just water too. Kids will absolutely love this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »