Superb oatmeal

Posted by odereviews on May 10, 2013

Kids like this...a lot! Adults too. :) I'm glad I've found this variety sampler. 1. Cinnanmon-apple, 2. Maple & Brown Sugar (could use less sugar), and 3. regular. I'm gonna order these again. Servings could be a bit larger, and it would be nice if this would come without separate packets.

you should try it!

Posted by 5743698652977275341 on Oct 03, 2016

I really liked this package. Everyone can find their favorite flavor! To get to know the company , I bought this package and each member family found his favorite flavor. You should give it a try!

5 Stars!

Posted by Reviewer2551793 on May 15, 2011

Love it! Very good taste and great for my breakfast! Ready for 2 minutes. Will buy again :)

Nice mix

Posted by Reviewer1531748 on Aug 29, 2011

Very nice - enables to try different flavors without purchasing the whole pack. Apple-Cinnamon is our favorite!:)

Love it!

Posted by catarina on Sep 29, 2011

So easy to make on those mornings you're running late and delicious. The maple and sugar flavour, although a bit higher in calories, tastes delicious even made with water, so it's still a perfect option if you're watching you're caloric intake.

Instant comfort in a bowl

Posted by Reviewer1340719 on Nov 14, 2011

Really good and comforting in a cold winter day. Very fast to make as well! I love the maple flavour when I want a treat because it is a bit richer than the others even if made with water.

good

Posted by Reviewer3136932 on Nov 28, 2011

It's my favorite

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

My favorite quick instant oatmeal. Easy to make, tastes well, will order again.

Worth it!

Posted by arktos on Mar 10, 2012

It is very, VERY tasty! Now I like waking up in the morning because I can eat my wonderful breakfast!

Love it :)

Posted by did625 on Apr 23, 2012

Easy to cook, when you don't have much time. It's differ from the oatmeal that we have here in Ukraine, and it's much much tastier. Apples & Cinnamon is the best flavor ever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »