• Reviews | English

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014

It cooks well if you use a microwave, which I do, and tastes very nice indeed.

Quick, hearty and yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1854455 on May 01, 2012

I love waking up and making these steel-cut oats. They are quick and keep my energy levels strong through the morning. I actually wake up and can't wait to get this stuff on the stove. I mix in almonds/walnuts and cinnamon, then I add honey and dried fruit on top. Delicious! I wish it came in a larger can - but the size and weight is very manageable. I can't believe the price! Try it.

Easy to make/microwave

Posted by 4638520919474967745 on Mar 24, 2014

1) Make sure you have a BIG bowl... I tried it the first time in a normal sized one and it boiled over the sides 2) I add already boiling water and then nuke for 5 minutes at full strength covered -- I'm in Asia with 240v so my micro might run hotter than yours.... then I let it sit for a few minutes 3) I add a dash of milk AFTER it's been cooked, this seems to really add to the texture Add fruit or other... iherb has some dried apples which I find work really well. Makes for a very filling and satisfying meal

First time trying steal cut oats!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

I didn't even know what i was missing out... Moved progressively from instant to rolled and ultimately steel cut. And i'm staying with steel cuts. INitially quite hesitant to try this one out because of the long (30mins!!) cooking time but McCann managed to cut that by more than 20%! Now all i gotta do is to pop these babies into the microwave for less than 10minutes (not even on the stove) and i get a steaming bowl of whole hearty oats. What's not to love~

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jul 06, 2013

great price

Excellent

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Dec 28, 2013

Healthy and delicious, with great texture!

Fantastic

Posted by 5151513015227971368 on Aug 12, 2016

Very tasty

Great Oatmeal!

Posted by Reviewer2326770 on Feb 04, 2014

Ready in 5 minutes and very tasty!

quick and easy

Posted by 5433440905926219712 on Mar 18, 2014

I decided to try these on a whim. At first I thought it would be a lot of prep, which I had always read about steel cut oats, but they are so easy. I add cinnamon and chia seeds to mine and eat this every single morning, without fail. Ao much better than regular oatmeal :)

My favorite

Posted by 5420860104634618958 on Jun 20, 2016

Good hearty oatmeal. Way better texture than rolled oats. Cooks fast, great texture, stores well in the fridge to reheat later. Love this stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »