• Customer Ratings

Best Oatmeal Ever

Posted by 5262785391307473261 on Nov 03, 2014

I switched to steel cut oatmeal a few years ago. I loved the flavor, but the 30 minute cooking time was challenging. A friend gave me a container of McCann's Irish Oatmeal about 18 months ago. I have eaten no other oatmeal since! All the great flavor and consistency of steel cut oats with a five minute cooking time. Try a serving size with 6 grams of flax meal stirred in after cooking and 75 grams of red seedless grapes for sweetening. You will love it! I started purchasing from iHerb.com when my grocery store was out of stock. Their price and service is great - I'll be buying this item on the web from now forward.

글쎄요..

Posted by 5251485669774306147 on Sep 23, 2014

제가 미국에서 오트밀에 맛이들려서 겨울이면 가끔먹었는데요,,상품평이 좋아 사보았는데.. 그냥 그러네요,,전 부드러운 식감을 좋아하는 편인데 오래 끓여도 좀 딱딱해요..

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014

It cooks well if you use a microwave, which I do, and tastes very nice indeed.

very tasty

Posted by 5439766529924141506 on Aug 14, 2014

Encountered those during my first order from Iherb. Up untill now we were eating oat flakes Quacker, so the oat taste is familiar. Then tried these! Good decision. Much tastier and as appeared healthier than the flakes. I add a bit of salt to a boiling water and a bit of sugar when the oats are ready. My 3 year old daughter loves it, even the 8 years old had tried and enjoyed (she doesnt eat flakes because of the "yuk" final texture, these have more solid texture). what more can I ask :) Will definately reorder. BTW the can itself doesnt have cutting edges so will use it as a crayons holder when emptied ;)

[McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Quick & Easy Steel Cut Oats

Posted by 5722431337862248093 on Jul 28, 2014

While not as tasty as the regular McCann's Irish Oatmeal, which takes a while to prepare, I prefer it to the other brands available, and as the label says, it is quick and easy. If you are looking for a good oat meal, it is worth a try.

Oatmeal

Posted by 4980958385093761137 on May 21, 2014

This cooks quickly but tastes like steel cut oats. The price on iherb is better than most stores and the product is fantastic.

name

Posted by 5260039185740334373 on May 02, 2014

tasty, healthy, high-quality product, all advise

Yummy

Posted by 4703713382672565653 on Apr 09, 2014

Delicious and healthy breakfast. Easy and fast preparation.

Easy to make/microwave

Posted by 4638520919474967745 on Mar 24, 2014

1) Make sure you have a BIG bowl... I tried it the first time in a normal sized one and it boiled over the sides 2) I add already boiling water and then nuke for 5 minutes at full strength covered -- I'm in Asia with 240v so my micro might run hotter than yours.... then I let it sit for a few minutes 3) I add a dash of milk AFTER it's been cooked, this seems to really add to the texture Add fruit or other... iherb has some dried apples which I find work really well. Makes for a very filling and satisfying meal

quick and easy

Posted by 5433440905926219712 on Mar 18, 2014

I decided to try these on a whim. At first I thought it would be a lot of prep, which I had always read about steel cut oats, but they are so easy. I add cinnamon and chia seeds to mine and eat this every single morning, without fail. Ao much better than regular oatmeal :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »