New To iHerb?

McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Steel Cut Oat Meal, 28 oz (793 g)

Reviews 5-star

THE FINEST, MOST DELICIOUS, OATMEAL IN THE WORLD

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012

I discovered McCann's Irish Oatmeal when I lived in Paris some 40 years ago. So wonderful was it that I wrote to the company in Ireland to congratulate them on the product. To my great surprise, they wrote me back a charming letter and sent me six tins of this product as a gift to thank me for my enthusiasm. I only recently discovered that iherb.com sells it. Hooray! It is like no other oatmeal on earth. It takes 30 minutes to simmer and is well worth the wait. I love mine topped with butter or sheep's milk and a sprinkling of organic cinnamon.

Love it, love it, love it!

Posted by CatherineByTheSea on Jun 25, 2012

I love it a lot more than a regular quick "1 min" oatmeal. I don't cook it as recommended on the package. I make it a lot more simple: in the evening I take thermos, preheat it with boiling water, add 4 tbsp of oats, fill it up with boiling water, close the thermos tightly and leave till the morning. In the morning I serve warm oatmeal with fruits and honey.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 17, 2011

I love the nutty taste of this oatmeal. I cook a large pot of it at the start of the week and reheat it every morning with soy milk and blueberries. Easy and healthy.

Wonderful

Posted by 5524065071902393179 on Apr 18, 2012

I'm from New Zealand where you can only buy rolled oats, so I didn't really understand what I was buying and have never tried this kind of oatmeal before. So when I examined the cooking instructions, at first I was surprised at the length you have to go to in preparing this, but when it came time to eating, I was very excited and impressed! This will definitely be a regular part of my breakfast options from now on! As an oldie, I also like the retro-style can.

Superfast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2172658 on Dec 23, 2011

This is the first time I have used this company and I'm very impressed with the service and quick delivery just arrived before Christmas, definitely be using them again