• Reviews | English

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on May 28, 2011

different from regular oatmeal - i love it - so tasty! great product and awesome shipping. i <3 iherb

Great oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

Once I figured out how to open the can, this ended up being the best oatmeal I've tried so far.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by 4767203871394095131 on Jun 30, 2016

I have always been a fan of old fashioned rolled oats...until now! Irish Oatmeal is my new favorite. BTW, it has many uses besides just being a cereal with milk and sugar. I use it instead of toast with my morning poached egg...so filling you can go all day without getting hungry. Also use it (cooked) as a thickener in my daily vegetable soup. Make it ahead and freeze daily portions. It heats up in the microwave in two minutes. Couldn't be easier!

Love the taste, hate the preparation time

Posted by 5376334848381551834 on Jun 07, 2016

I love how this oatmeal tastes, but the only way i can eat it if i let it soften in water over night, and then mix it with almond milk in the morning.

Grandpa in a can

Posted by Reviewer1103517 on Oct 26, 2011

As a diabetic, breakfast is oatmeal seven days a week. A taste and can that I have shared with grandparents and parents. Taste of oatmeal is getting a little boring but the can is something to keep forever.

Great oatmeal but can was badly dented

Posted by 4981478211666437587 on Dec 30, 2013

Just received my order and am very disappointed that the can the oatmeal came in is so dented. The box delivered by UPS did not show any signs of damage, so it appears that it was damaged at iHerb.com. The packaging was the big attraction to this particular item. I will not be placing any future orders with iHerb.com.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012

Very tasty! I cook with milk for 5 hours - amazing!

Very Good, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 13, 2014

It is very good, much more flavorful than Bob's Red Mill stuff. I was really disappointed when I tried Bobs Red Mill version and glad I tried this. I eat this with organic soy milk topped with organic cinnamon, raisin and brown sugar, and it's very nice. Only thing is it's very expensive. Will try their other series as well.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2874095 on Oct 24, 2011

Really delicious!!!

tasty!

Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Oct 16, 2016

this is the first time eating non-rolled oats. quite nice and chewy! i love to mix it with milk and banannas and coconut oil. and some honey. SO GOOD> will get again.