McCann's Irish Oatmeal, Steel Cut Oat Meal, 28 oz (793 g)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 17, 2011

I love the nutty taste of this oatmeal. I cook a large pot of it at the start of the week and reheat it every morning with soy milk and blueberries. Easy and healthy.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on May 28, 2011

different from regular oatmeal - i love it - so tasty! great product and awesome shipping. i <3 iherb

Superfast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2172658 on Dec 23, 2011

This is the first time I have used this company and I'm very impressed with the service and quick delivery just arrived before Christmas, definitely be using them again

Great oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

Once I figured out how to open the can, this ended up being the best oatmeal I've tried so far.

Good for the Heart and the Wallet, too.

Posted by 5283203506949161305 on Oct 29, 2013

Have been eating McCann's Irish Oatmeal for years. Unfortunately, the grocery store where I have purchased my oatmeal has been jacking the price up so I needed to find the oatmeal that I love at a more economical price. iHerb to the rescue. Saved nearly $12.00 on my total order. To me this was abut the cost of the produce, but some folks may not like the fact that traditional oat meal takes some time to prepare even with the few short cuts I use. Can't beat the taste in my mind so I'll take the time.