• Reviews | English

Superfast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2172658 on Dec 23, 2011

This is the first time I have used this company and I'm very impressed with the service and quick delivery just arrived before Christmas, definitely be using them again

Great oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

Once I figured out how to open the can, this ended up being the best oatmeal I've tried so far.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by 4767203871394095131 on Jun 30, 2016

I have always been a fan of old fashioned rolled oats...until now! Irish Oatmeal is my new favorite. BTW, it has many uses besides just being a cereal with milk and sugar. I use it instead of toast with my morning poached egg...so filling you can go all day without getting hungry. Also use it (cooked) as a thickener in my daily vegetable soup. Make it ahead and freeze daily portions. It heats up in the microwave in two minutes. Couldn't be easier!

Grandpa in a can

Posted by Reviewer1103517 on Oct 26, 2011

As a diabetic, breakfast is oatmeal seven days a week. A taste and can that I have shared with grandparents and parents. Taste of oatmeal is getting a little boring but the can is something to keep forever.

Great oatmeal but can was badly dented

Posted by 4981478211666437587 on Dec 30, 2013

Just received my order and am very disappointed that the can the oatmeal came in is so dented. The box delivered by UPS did not show any signs of damage, so it appears that it was damaged at iHerb.com. The packaging was the big attraction to this particular item. I will not be placing any future orders with iHerb.com.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Apr 19, 2012

Very tasty! I cook with milk for 5 hours - amazing!

love it!

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012

i love this can and oatmeals!

!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 18, 2012

izcilas auzas. pavisam cita, jauna garša!

McCann's Irish Oatmeal

Posted by 5373686806048062576 on Feb 17, 2013

I love this product and always buy a few cans so that I don't run out. We love it with fruit and cream. :)

Irish Oatmeal,Steel Cut

Posted by 5571172229075389044 on Sep 19, 2013

It's the perfect healthy breakfast, and it's so easy to make!I had the best bowl of oatmeal around:)