Almost magical

Posted by underfundig on May 26, 2013

After using this cream, the quality of my skin has improved. It is now softer, more even and my face has a glow it didn't have before. I have acne prone skin with quite a bit of acne scars and the cream works great for me! It seems to help heal the scars and it doesn't trigger breakouts.

skin heal

Posted by 5377828191485715959 on Nov 20, 2013

This cream feels very nice on the skin. I was expecting it to be more bee-product and less olive oil, but it does the trick nicely.

Great little cream

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

This is a great night moisturiser, fixes dry skin, itching, cuts etc. Very handy. Too heavy to use as a day moisturiser under makeup as everything slides off - even on a normal to dry skin. Recommended.

medicine mama's sweet bee magic

Posted by 5565551685954816983 on Aug 10, 2013

It's an excellent all in one balm, with naturals ingredients, and it last for a long time

O.K. product

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013

I can only complain about the smell that is a little bit oily (not so surprizing when looking on the INCI). This cream is a good allround cream and the price is very reasonable.

trop gras

Posted by 4899706412161722001 on Sep 30, 2014

trés gras est sent la lanoline( graisse de mouton) ceci dit il est efficace pour les cicatrice ou plaie aprés avoir préalablement étais désinfecter.

Nice!

Posted by 5436886653573274061 on Nov 19, 2014

Nice moisturiser for the body!

Nice product

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 08, 2015

Ive put it on zits/skin irritation from shaving/under my eyes- although I dont like the greasy consistensy (wear it only at home/over night), it seems to help

meoeoejkdfuityu ntu

Posted by Reviewer3059833 on Jan 11, 2016

Hohenstaufen nonhereditary

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1493960 on May 06, 2016

I use this on my dry skin both in my, face and body and I am very satisfied. The cream really heals dry and irritated skin.