wonderfully efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

This cream is organic, and it makes a difference. It is very regenerating (I used it at night), my skin was "tired" and marked and in 3 nights I saw a real difference. Great on hands too, and on eye contour. I like the oil in it, it is different from the bee yummy cream I love too, but bee yummy is water-based, this is oil-base (though very thin, not thick) it penetrates well too.

excellent!

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Aug 14, 2013

My husband has a kind of psoriasis on his elbows and knees and it is just magic!!! after one week of applying it each night we saw a real change! my husband is very delighted!

Wonderful.

Posted by 4points on Dec 12, 2012

Absorbs well and leaves a healthy glow. Seems to speed healing of small knicks in skin too.

as good as egyption magic cream

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Jan 01, 2013

find this better. cuz i can't empty magic cream since it is big. so this is better.

Bee Magic cream

Posted by 5118218069444659590 on Apr 29, 2014

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

My favorite cream

Posted by 4851349576085425826 on Jan 04, 2014

good for dry skin

Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

Nice soft skin

Posted by 5440771040493752411 on Sep 17, 2014

Really like this product. My dad is using it on his skin condition and it helps him. I use it on my face. Its Nice but its a bit thick so it doesnt spread as easy as normal daycreme

LOVE

Posted by 5028527447620411196 on Oct 07, 2014

Love it and have thrown out all my expensive creams filled with weird stuff. TRY THIS!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »