wonderfully efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

This cream is organic, and it makes a difference. It is very regenerating (I used it at night), my skin was "tired" and marked and in 3 nights I saw a real difference. Great on hands too, and on eye contour. I like the oil in it, it is different from the bee yummy cream I love too, but bee yummy is water-based, this is oil-base (though very thin, not thick) it penetrates well too.

excellent!

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Aug 14, 2013

My husband has a kind of psoriasis on his elbows and knees and it is just magic!!! after one week of applying it each night we saw a real change! my husband is very delighted!

Wonderful.

Posted by 4points on Dec 12, 2012

Absorbs well and leaves a healthy glow. Seems to speed healing of small knicks in skin too.

as good as egyption magic cream

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Jan 01, 2013

find this better. cuz i can't empty magic cream since it is big. so this is better.

Bee Magic cream

Posted by 5118218069444659590 on Apr 29, 2014

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

Deeply Hydrating

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I like the ingredients a lot. This is very moisturizing and did not have any negative effects on my skin. Be aware that it may take a few minutes before the product fully soaks in. Pillowcases may be left with a slight residue. I would order again.

My favorite cream

Posted by 4851349576085425826 on Jan 04, 2014

good for dry skin

Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

주로 코 주변에 발라요

Posted by 5556043266515039262 on Feb 27, 2015

얼굴 전체에 바르면 너무 오일리해져서... 최근 발견한거는.. 주로 자주 건조해서 각질생기는 코주변에... 요 놈을 강하게 바르면.. 저녁까지 좋습니다.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »