Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

Nice soft skin

Posted by 5440771040493752411 on Sep 17, 2014

Really like this product. My dad is using it on his skin condition and it helps him. I use it on my face. Its Nice but its a bit thick so it doesnt spread as easy as normal daycreme

LOVE

Posted by 5028527447620411196 on Oct 07, 2014

Love it and have thrown out all my expensive creams filled with weird stuff. TRY THIS!

주로 코 주변에 발라요

Posted by 5556043266515039262 on Feb 27, 2015

얼굴 전체에 바르면 너무 오일리해져서... 최근 발견한거는.. 주로 자주 건조해서 각질생기는 코주변에... 요 놈을 강하게 바르면.. 저녁까지 좋습니다.

Great little cream

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

This is a great night moisturiser, fixes dry skin, itching, cuts etc. Very handy. Too heavy to use as a day moisturiser under makeup as everything slides off - even on a normal to dry skin. Recommended.

O.K. product

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013

I can only complain about the smell that is a little bit oily (not so surprizing when looking on the INCI). This cream is a good allround cream and the price is very reasonable.

medicine mama's sweet bee magic

Posted by 5565551685954816983 on Aug 10, 2013

It's an excellent all in one balm, with naturals ingredients, and it last for a long time

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2948708 on Sep 13, 2014

A bit to greasy for my taste, but sure it works on really dry skin. Really strong and kind of unpleasant odor.

Makes my skin really smooth

Posted by amputasjon on Mar 10, 2015

Does a great job on the body and in the face. I can even use this under make up if my skin is dry!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »