Deeply Hydrating

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I like the ingredients a lot. This is very moisturizing and did not have any negative effects on my skin. Be aware that it may take a few minutes before the product fully soaks in. Pillowcases may be left with a slight residue. I would order again.

Great:)

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I use this after waxing my legs and thighs, it was very calming:) Will I buy again? Yes!

Nice soft skin

Posted by 5440771040493752411 on Sep 17, 2014

Really like this product. My dad is using it on his skin condition and it helps him. I use it on my face. Its Nice but its a bit thick so it doesnt spread as easy as normal daycreme

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

주로 코 주변에 발라요

Posted by 5556043266515039262 on Feb 27, 2015

얼굴 전체에 바르면 너무 오일리해져서... 최근 발견한거는.. 주로 자주 건조해서 각질생기는 코주변에... 요 놈을 강하게 바르면.. 저녁까지 좋습니다.

LOVE

Posted by 5028527447620411196 on Oct 07, 2014

Love it and have thrown out all my expensive creams filled with weird stuff. TRY THIS!

Great little cream

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Mar 01, 2014

This is a great night moisturiser, fixes dry skin, itching, cuts etc. Very handy. Too heavy to use as a day moisturiser under makeup as everything slides off - even on a normal to dry skin. Recommended.

medicine mama's sweet bee magic

Posted by 5565551685954816983 on Aug 10, 2013

It's an excellent all in one balm, with naturals ingredients, and it last for a long time

O.K. product

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013

I can only complain about the smell that is a little bit oily (not so surprizing when looking on the INCI). This cream is a good allround cream and the price is very reasonable.

Nothing special, does not absorb

Posted by scatterbrained on Apr 28, 2015

I don't understand what's the fuzz. This cream is quite greasy (Ok, because it is made of oils and honey). I sometimes use it for my hands, elbows and the skin around my nails. But I am not fascinated with it: it almost does not absorb to the skin and I have not noticed any healing effect. I prefer a simple extra virgin olive oil for those purposes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »