New To iHerb?

Medicine Mama's, Sweet Bee Magic, All In One Healing Skin Cream, 2 oz

Excellent cream

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I wrote a more detailed review for the 4oz size of the same product, which I initially ordered.VERY pleased with this cream, buying smaller size now as the bigger jar lasted me for almost two years (used daily).So maybe this cream looks a bit pricey but a little goes a long, long way!!!

Bee Magic cream

Posted by 5118218069444659590 on Apr 29, 2014

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

Genial

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Super pour pleins d'utilisations : brûlures, petite plaie, eczema, irritation. Mon fils l'appelle la crème magique!! A toujours avoir.

Nice

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Sep 24, 2013

I really like this product, it has a scent that I can't quite place but I like it a lot. Very soothing.

Nice soft skin

Posted by 5440771040493752411 on Sep 17, 2014

Really like this product. My dad is using it on his skin condition and it helps him. I use it on my face. Its Nice but its a bit thick so it doesnt spread as easy as normal daycreme