Lo compré por buenas opiniones

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

Me gusta porque te deja la piel suave pero demasiado grasosa. Es para pieles secas. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2858502 on Jul 09, 2013

This product is absolutely wonderful. Your face is real smooth. It heals pimples, burns etc. Only put on a smaller amount. That's all you need. Enjoy this product.

maybe I expected too much

Posted by 5717163240582429473 on May 24, 2013

After first couple of uses, I was blown away. It didn't stick too much, my face felt like it had a room to breath and it gave just enough amount of healthy glow in the morning. But this isn't a one stop miracle cream that would answer to all your skin needs. For example, overtime I felt that it lacked moisturizing ability. Although this is supposed to be a skincare product, I found that it is also strangely good to mix with your makeup such as liquid foundation or a primer; My face is super oily but somehow with this added in... it produces less oil! Must be a crazy science behind this... huh!

all purpose product

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I started out using a more well known but apparently identical product, and discovered this more recently. It's just as good as the "magic" cream, but easier on the wallet. Great moisturizer for hands, feet, face if you're not prone to clogging. I've tried it on burns and they seemed to scar less, on my dog's paws and nose in very cold weather, on lips if I'm out of lip balm. It's not magic, but the ingredients are well tolerated by most people and sometimes a simple product is really all you need.

좋아요

Posted by 5319655015339543191 on Dec 03, 2012

얼굴 각질에 건조하고 발 다 트고 그랬는데 이거 바르니까 완전..촉촉..감쪽같아요 용량만 좀 더 늘면 진짜 마구 사쟁일텐데..맘에드네요 ㅠㅠ

Once you get used to the smell, it's perfect.

Posted by Reviewer2468405 on Dec 02, 2012

It's almost half the price of Egyptian Magic Cream, but it works just as well or even better than that magic cream. The smell's a bit strong, but after the first few uses, you get used to it. It melts in your palm so quickly and goes over your skin so smoothly.

Love it!

Posted by 5119794157089323917 on Oct 21, 2012

my skin is so soft and beautiful, cant believe its true :)

not worth buying

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012

didn't do anything for my skin, won't be buying again. but is not bad for your lips tho.

Maybe I expected too much...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

I love the ingredient list of this cream, so I was expecting 'magic healing.' The smell is fantastic, a very subtle scent of honey. It is greasy and takes a long time to absorb. I bought this to heal my hands which I frequently wash. But because of its greasiness you can't return to your daily activities. So I started using it only at night (and have to wear cotton gloves or sheets will be stained), and it isn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. I still feel the need to apply a second moisturizer on top. Still in search of the perfect hand cream...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »