Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MegaFood, Adrenal Strength, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

the ingredients have changed

Posted by Kyriaki on Dec 30, 2013

Megafood have added rhodiola, which is beneficial, however they have taken much out: Blueberry, Cranberry, American Ginseng Root , Amla Fruit , Proanthocyanidin OPC's, Sea Vegetables (45 mg Laminaria & Norwegian Kelp), Carob Powder (25 mg), Lycopene (5 mg from Tomato) which still appear on iherbs ingredients list are completely gone and they have decreased the amount of pantothenic acid and vitamin C. And yes, the tablet is now half the size. I have not used the revised adrenal strength though I have been using the original for about a year and was very happy with the results. I did search megafood's website to see if there was any explanation for the change but could not find anything. I understand the addition of an ingredient but not at the expense of 8! others. I'm very disappointed. To reflect the reduction in ingredients without a reduction in price, the star rating was 5 and now it's 2. NB. Mf have also revised their thyroid strength product.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1126584 on Feb 14, 2011

My nutritionist told me about this one and it is the best one. I have had adrenal issue for 6 years and this is the first one that does the trick for me, even though I take only one pill a day instead of two.

MegaFood Adrenal Strength

Posted by karishma on Mar 09, 2013

I can always rely on the quality of Mega Food supplements. The only thing I'm not keen on is the size of these tablets which I find a bit hard to swallow and therefore I could only take 1 as I need about a glass of water to swallow it.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1776968 on Aug 31, 2011

this product gives you good clean energy no jitters. but you have to take for several weeks to get results.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Jun 28, 2010

This product helps to strengthen your adrenal glands and you will feel so much better. Just 2 tablets per day and watch how much better you feel. My Osteopath only recommends this one and I'm bummed because it's out of stock:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »