the ingredients have changed

Posted by Kyriaki on Dec 30, 2013

Megafood have added rhodiola, which is beneficial, however they have taken much out: Blueberry, Cranberry, American Ginseng Root , Amla Fruit , Proanthocyanidin OPC's, Sea Vegetables (45 mg Laminaria & Norwegian Kelp), Carob Powder (25 mg), Lycopene (5 mg from Tomato) which still appear on iherbs ingredients list are completely gone and they have decreased the amount of pantothenic acid and vitamin C. And yes, the tablet is now half the size. I have not used the revised adrenal strength though I have been using the original for about a year and was very happy with the results. I did search megafood's website to see if there was any explanation for the change but could not find anything. I understand the addition of an ingredient but not at the expense of 8! others. I'm very disappointed. To reflect the reduction in ingredients without a reduction in price, the star rating was 5 and now it's 2. NB. Mf have also revised their thyroid strength product.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1126584 on Feb 14, 2011

My nutritionist told me about this one and it is the best one. I have had adrenal issue for 6 years and this is the first one that does the trick for me, even though I take only one pill a day instead of two.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1776968 on Aug 31, 2011

this product gives you good clean energy no jitters. but you have to take for several weeks to get results.

MegaFood Adrenal Strength

Posted by karishma on Mar 09, 2013

I can always rely on the quality of Mega Food supplements. The only thing I'm not keen on is the size of these tablets which I find a bit hard to swallow and therefore I could only take 1 as I need about a glass of water to swallow it.

Chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 13, 2012

Due to multiple illnesses I suffer from severe fatigue now and again. I have noticed an increase in energy taking these tablets. They are NOT huge in size as one reviewer says. They are big but you can swallow them without problem. It's a superior combination of adrenal balancing herbs well worth the price. I dream at night like I used to in the past since I started taking these tablets. My dreams are vivid and I remember them when I wake up. This formula is obviously good for the brain too.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Jun 28, 2010

This product helps to strengthen your adrenal glands and you will feel so much better. Just 2 tablets per day and watch how much better you feel. My Osteopath only recommends this one and I'm bummed because it's out of stock:)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1195988 on Jan 08, 2011

this product did help my adrenal fatigue! I had tried several others and this one has been the best

Great

Posted by Reviewer1564462 on Dec 01, 2009

Feel so much better after taking this supplement. Will recommend to friends and family.

Adrenal Strength Supplement Rating

Posted by Reviewer2372109 on Sep 25, 2009

the product is very good and helps me alot in the recovery of my illness.