I CAN'T SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jan 18, 2012

I was pretty anemic and the doctor told me I had four weeks to take my own supplements. He said he did not think that it would work, but he told me to take a certain amount and in four weeks my anemia was LONG GONE. Had blood tests before during and after. I took this with a bit of grapefruit juice sometimes on an empty tummy with no trouble! Am very healthy now. The other thing I did was take digestive enzymes, to make sure it absorbed. Hope this helps someone!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jan 05, 2011

I used Floradix Iron and herbs for my first pregnancy and it was awesome, but for some reason in my second pregnancy, it wasn't doing it for my body. My midwives recommended the Blood Builder and all of a sudden I had tons of energy and was feeling great. It took about a week ish for it to get to my system though (normal for iron absorption).

The best iron out there

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on May 02, 2011

This is the most bioavailable iron I have found with no side effects. The only side effects are positive ones as I am no longer anemic and feel strong through the entire month!

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I've been vegan for just under a year now, and despite my best efforts I just can't seem to get my iron levels up to a normal/safe level. These pills were suggested to me by an employee at my local health food store, and I absolutely LOVE them! They can be taken on an empty stomach and don't cause any digestion problems like most other iron pills do. This is because MegaFood adds whole foods like beets, broccoli, and oranges to their pills, instead of just adding the supplement. This makes it much easier for your body to digest! At my local health food store I can buy 90 tablets for the price of this bottle that has 180 tablets. This is a huge money saver for me, as I'm getting double the amount for half the price! AWESOME!

No more anemia

Posted by Reviewer2834256 on Dec 25, 2012

I have had terrible, chronic anemia for years, tried many supplements but the anemia was never cured. After taking this product for may be six months I feel much more energized, alert. (Though I felt more energized from the start of use) I went to my doctor and had an test for anemia to be sure and the test proved I'm 100% free of anemia. Very happy. Nice value to just buy this big jar of the stuff. My husband takes it too sometimes and says it gives him lots of energy.

Recommeded by health practitioner.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Sep 01, 2010

These tablets do not hurt my stomach. I take 3 or 4 at a time with juice and a meal or a snack. I am anemic and take them 2 or 3 times a day. Will buy again.

The only iron supplement I can tolerate

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Mar 13, 2012

This is the only iron supplement that doesn't make me nauseous or constipated.

I can donate blood again!

Posted by 4621651129734748027 on Nov 24, 2016

For years I would go to the blood bank and go through the paper work and wait to be tested for the correct blood level to donate blood. Every other time I was sent away due to low blood levels. You have to have a hemoglobin level of at least 12.5 to be able to donate. I was usually around 11.5 sometimes lower. Taking iron pills did not agree with my body. I started taking these on a recommendation of a co-worker. My hemoglobin level went from an 11.5 to a 14.5 in a month. I have been using one a day for the last year and have not been denied since. And I know I am feeling better as well. I am so glad I found this product.

A wonderful product with excellent iron-absorption qualities

Posted by 5069493488113249759 on Dec 02, 2016

I was iron deficient to the point that I was feeling dizziness, cloudy-headedness, and lightheadedness for weeks. I was tired often, but thought I was just doing a lot or not getting enough sleep. My naturopath and doctor advised me to take an iron supplement, but it was the former who suggested Blood Builder. She said that she recommends it even to her non-vegan clients (I am a vegan) because she said it appears to work faster and the iron absorption is better with this type of iron versus heme (from animals) iron. Without exaggerating, I have to say that my symptoms were gone in a day. That's how well this product works. Thank you, MegaFoods.

Extra Umph.......

Posted by Reviewer2707446 on Mar 23, 2011

One tablet per day has boosted my immune system and added bulk to my diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »