Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MegaFood, Blood Builder, 180 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I CAN'T SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jan 18, 2012

I was pretty anemic and the doctor told me I had four weeks to take my own supplements. He said he did not think that it would work, but he told me to take a certain amount and in four weeks my anemia was LONG GONE. Had blood tests before during and after. I took this with a bit of grapefruit juice sometimes on an empty tummy with no trouble! Am very healthy now. The other thing I did was take digestive enzymes, to make sure it absorbed. Hope this helps someone!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jan 05, 2011

I used Floradix Iron and herbs for my first pregnancy and it was awesome, but for some reason in my second pregnancy, it wasn't doing it for my body. My midwives recommended the Blood Builder and all of a sudden I had tons of energy and was feeling great. It took about a week ish for it to get to my system though (normal for iron absorption).

The best iron out there

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on May 02, 2011

This is the most bioavailable iron I have found with no side effects. The only side effects are positive ones as I am no longer anemic and feel strong through the entire month!

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2745716 on Jul 03, 2012

I've been vegan for just under a year now, and despite my best efforts I just can't seem to get my iron levels up to a normal/safe level. These pills were suggested to me by an employee at my local health food store, and I absolutely LOVE them! They can be taken on an empty stomach and don't cause any digestion problems like most other iron pills do. This is because MegaFood adds whole foods like beets, broccoli, and oranges to their pills, instead of just adding the supplement. This makes it much easier for your body to digest! At my local health food store I can buy 90 tablets for the price of this bottle that has 180 tablets. This is a huge money saver for me, as I'm getting double the amount for half the price! AWESOME!

Recommeded by health practitioner.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Sep 01, 2010

These tablets do not hurt my stomach. I take 3 or 4 at a time with juice and a meal or a snack. I am anemic and take them 2 or 3 times a day. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »