10% Off Orders Over $40!

MegaFood, Blood Builder, 90 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009

My iron levels run on the low side so my doctor has me taking iron 3 days a week. I have used this product with pretty good results, but recently switched to the Raw Iron by Garden of Life. I ran out of the raw iron and started using the Blood Builder again, but noticed it just doesn't raise my levels enough. I didn't notice the difference until I stopped using the raw and switched. I am reordering the raw and sticking with it. I also think the Floridex iron by Flora works better than this.

Good ingredients and nutrition but doesn't help my anemia

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

Still have to take an iron supplement to get my ferritin and red blood counts/size up. Oh well.

Probably good for me but disgusting taste and hard to swallow tablet

Posted by emanuela on Apr 28, 2014

I don't like tablets but this product came highly recommended, so I thought I'd try it anyway. * Good points: gentle on the stomach, no repeating/hurting stomach * Bad points: a)tablet - hard to swallow for some b) taste - It tastes rank if (like me) you have to chew it because you cannot swallow it whole. * Will try taking with a smoothie and will update this review later on with results.