Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

MegaFood, Blood Builder, 90 Tablets

Anemia Cause by Heavy Periods a Thing of the PAST!!!

Posted by 5630121873117602769 on Nov 29, 2014

I will attempt to make this a short review and get straight to the point. I've battled with anemia since the age of 16 and now I'm 30. I've tried iron pills (and liquid) both prescribed and over the counter to no avail. I've also tried Floradix off and on with no real measurable results. Fast forward to now!!! Check the before and after: 9/15/2014--CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----3.55L Hemoglobin----------8.0L Hematocrit----------26.0L MCV-----------------73.2L MCH-----------------22.4L MCHC----------------30.7L RDW-----------------16.7H 11/29/2014---CBC White Blood Count---4.9 Red Blood Count-----4.26 Hemoglobin----------11.2L (went up 3 points!!!!) Hematocrit----------34.8L (went up 8 points!!!!) MCV-----------------81.8 MCH-----------------26.4L MCHC----------------32.3 RDW-----------------24.3H My doctor wanted to prescribe me some glorified multivitamin that contained iron to boost my blood. But at $50 for a one month prescription, I decided to continue on the more natural route. I received the MegaFood Blood Builder Tablets from Iherb.com on 10/09/2014 and started taking them immediately. I take 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I also take 1--1,000mg vitamin c tablet with each dosage of the Blood Builder to allow the iron to better absorb. I am a vegetarian who does eat dairy on occasion. I make sure not to consume any dairy before or after 2hrs since calcium blocks absorption. I also do not consume tea during that time either. I am so thrilled with this product and the amazing impact it has had on my life in such a short time. If you have anemia please consider ordering this product.

better than just iron

Posted by Reviewer2380016 on Aug 26, 2011

if you have chronic problems with iron deficient anemia, this product is far superior to just plain iron for bringing your iron levels back up without the side effects of iron supplements.

Good ingredients and nutrition but doesn't help my anemia

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

Still have to take an iron supplement to get my ferritin and red blood counts/size up. Oh well.

blood builder

Posted by Reviewer2179978 on Jan 29, 2008

wonderful product,it doesn't leave bad taste in your mouth.

The only Iron pill that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2061567 on Aug 06, 2008

I tried two other kinds of iron pills and had very bad reactions to them, it looked like I was iron supplement intolerant. Then I got really lucky and discovered these. It's been a month and I'm still OK!