Good ingredients and nutrition but doesn't help my anemia

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

Still have to take an iron supplement to get my ferritin and red blood counts/size up. Oh well.

excellent wholefood iron

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

Excellent wholefood iron source.I can definitely tell an increase in my energy levels while taking half a tablet daily.I'm not anaemic but slightly deficient in iron.This product works great, no stomach upsets, no constipation.Also, unlike other synthetic iron supplements, it's very convenient to use:Since it is recognized by the body as food you can take it anytime, even on an empty stomach and don't have to be concerned with not eating dairy, coffee, fruits etc near the time of taking the iron (These inhibit the absorbtion of synthetic iron).Only problem, the iron content seems to be too high for me (144% DV) and I'm not sure if hat would be too much iron (even on half a tablet).

excellent iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2781704 on Nov 16, 2011

My iron level increased, but I need to take it daily.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Oct 24, 2010

Easy to take, only once a day, no side affects. Best absorbed with OJ.

Life Saver Supplement for me.

Posted by Reviewer3251420 on Aug 13, 2010

Hello, I have had many problems as a Type I Diabetic over these forty plus years but in the last ten years very hard digestive problems. My Nutritionist at the Memphis VAMC recommended this natural supplement and I trust her advise and it really has helped me and I will continue taking it as long as possible. Thanks to your Company and the MegaFood Company for producing it, John Black.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer3306514 on Jul 12, 2010

This is a great product that is easy on the stomach. I will never use another iron supplement again!

excellent product.

Posted by 5310449920479219202 on Oct 17, 2016

excellent product. high efficacy and gentle on stomach. no side effects

So far, so great! Don't look so pale!!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

I have had a low RBC count and looked it! I have looked pale for MONTHS! After completing one bottle of this, I am starting to look like my old self!

Brian Clinton

Posted by 4636335032258088976 on Jun 19, 2014

I got this for my girlfriend as she has iron level trouble for year and the iron tablets they give her play havoc with her tummy. These ones didnt upset her tummy and she was back at the doc the other day and her iron levels are back to a normal level for the first time in a long time after a month or so of taking the tablets :D Seems to be a really great product, well done!!

Great iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Apr 03, 2010

I can take this on an empty stomach and get no side effects. I would strongly recommend this product.