Would rate 0 stars if I could

Posted by Reviewer1825655 on Mar 31, 2016

From customer service, Megafood confirmed that they use ascorbic acid, which they mix in a yeast broth, and call it a whole food vitamin. I don't care if the tablets contain dried orange with a tiny amount of orange-derived vitamin C, if the majority of the vitamin C is synthetic. The label is highly misleading.

Great Real Vitamin C

Posted by Rena61 on Jun 12, 2015

Vitamin C is back in the news again. People are realizing they have been duped when they find out that their vitamin C has been made from corn and in China. Not MegaFood, made right here the USA and come from real oranges.

Dosage not strong enough, overpriced for what it is.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 30, 2014

This C is way too low on both C and bioflavonoids. I take 10+ a day and my lips are still chapped. I bave healed my painfully peeling lips on 1 tablet of lemon bioflavonoids in past, now item discontinued! I like that it's organic, although if you read the label, the oranges are neither organic nor wildcrafted and bioflavonoids come from the peel so a bit worried about toxic chemicals contamination. It is ok to prevent colds but probably would have to take 20 per day to heal my lips; way too expensive for that. The powder worked better but inconvenient to take. Still, glad to have 4 bottles but tgey won't get me through the winter. I am hoping Megafoods will reformulate with stronger dose of everything fir tge same price, or less.

The most satisfy product I purchase in iHerb

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

This is the best vitamin c I ever try. It is worth to buy although more expensive then similar product.

trusted quality

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on May 08, 2014

I bought this for my husband and he likes it

good

Posted by 5246986119536928027 on Jan 31, 2014

After take this tablets, feel my skin condition is good.

Truly 100% natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2780045 on Dec 05, 2013

It’s so difficult to find a truly natural Vitamin C, but I can stop looking because this one is. When you know how to read the labels, you will find out that most products are synthetic and otherwise in low dosages or far too expensive. This one might look expensive, but compared to its quality it’s really not. You might think that 250 mg per tablet of actual Vitamin C isn’t much compared to the 1000 mg tablets you often see, but for a truly natural Vitamin C it’s actually the highest dose I know of. Besides, it’s far more bioavailable than the synthetic ones, so less is more in this case. Your body recognizes this kind of Vitamin C as food and knows what to do with it. It’s much better for your cells. I also love that this Vitamin C comes in tablets, because some of the natural ones are in powder form. You have to mix it with water or it changes the taste of you smoothie/drink. I think powder definitely has its benefits too, but I don’t like it. I already have a few products which I have to measure and mix and I don’t need another one. The tablet is much easier.

the best

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

This is by far the best vitamin C that I've used. First, most of MegaFood's supplements are made from wholefood sources (they call it SlowFood process but I'm not sure what this means) I know, however, that this vit C comes from organic oranges and it's not just ascorbic acid fermented in some yeast medium.Second, in the tablet there are no unwanted ingredients like soy, or any fillers like magnesium stereate. This along with mushroom supplements has worked wonders for my immunity.It may cost considerably more than other vit C supps. (even wholefood ones) but it's well worth the extra money.I will keep buying it.

喜欢

Posted by Reviewer1292114 on Jul 14, 2012

这个是我做了大量研究才买的,因为new chapter貌似被宝洁收购了。这个说是纯食物的,所以我吃起来很放心。

Love this!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 28, 2012

Great way to get bioavailable C into your system. Good for immunity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »