THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer3117934 on May 22, 2014

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Oct 09, 2014

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1810059 on Feb 23, 2016

It really helps with my knee pain and I don't taste it in my smoothie. I recommend for any joint pain or bracitis.

Turmeric

Posted by 5218472221858407973 on Jun 07, 2016

I love it l give it to my dog in food great for her skin

Has features I like

Posted by 5190756897598879336 on Aug 04, 2016

I have used this product for awhile now and it has all the special ingredients I like the taste when it is blended with another drink.

Love this product

Posted by 4951178124083188450 on Oct 16, 2016

easy to use, love the benefits

Perfect for adding to smoothies/juice

Posted by 5352199426811850620 on May 03, 2015

I have tried this product a couple of times, and I think it is perfect to blend in juices and smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition. The taste is really nice. I bought the single sachets to try out at first, and now I have bought the full size Daily turmeric to add to my breakfast green shake.