Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MegaFood, DailyFoods, Baby & Me, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Less nausea,more energy!

Posted by reader on Oct 11, 2010

When I switched to these from another natural brand - it really made a lot of difference in my first trimester! Just after a few days of taking Baby and Me I felt my nausea getting less and I had more energy, and less "drab"! No problem with digestion of these vitamins, no strong smell, good size. I just wish they were cheaper!

Satisfy with purchase!!

Posted by 5121464190273879560 on Aug 12, 2012

I was recommended this product by an online natural fertility website. I like the idea that it is a natural tablet & not a drug that will do any damage to my body or baby. Furthermore, I learn that if the tablet disolves in water then it should do the same in the body, well I am happy to report that in just 10min. half the tablet had disolved in a glass of water. Oh yes, & no complaints about the low price :), thanks Iherb. Jannah

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Oct 25, 2009

I love these vitamins!! You won't get constipated like you would with a lot of other penatal vitamins... and its easy on the stomach...The only thing I hate is taking it 4 times a day because I sometimes forget to take the last one:( But I been feeling so good since taking them:)

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer3188983 on Sep 23, 2010

I love these vitamins! I learned about them on a fertility blog and I knew I would be able to get them at the lowest price on iHerb! Even if you are not pregnant or planning to get pregnant these vitamins are a must for all women. Thanks for offering such a great product!