MegaFood, Kids N' Us MegaFlora, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best Probiotic Brand

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Jun 16, 2010

Mega food really is the best probiotic to use for me because there is no allergens such as soy or milk. I react to soy in even trace amounts. The L.reuteri that is in here is great for elliminating lactose intolerance and restoring vaginal balance. Works for me. I wanted to also suggest to purchase with next day air especially in the summer. Mine was warm when recieved but still worked.

Arrived cold and fits the bill

Posted by Reviewer3275746 on Apr 06, 2011

I ordered this for my daughter who cannot swallow pills. I mix a little in her milk and she has not noticed it yet. It's still too early to tell if its working but I feel good about giving it to her.

Used one bottle so far but no difference

Posted by Reviewer2843863 on Dec 28, 2013

Maybe this is a good product but I cant feel any difference with my tummy troubles as yet. I have IBS and have been taking 1-2 tabs a day with a good diet. Maybe I should up the dosage. Cant see any difference as the people with positive reviews have written. My one big concern is the KEEP REFRIGERATED instructions. How much of the good stuff actually SURVIVES under transport? The reason I bought this is because of the SALIVARIUS lactobacillicus strain AND kids can have this too. I will buy one more bottle and if no improvement for my tummy trouble then will look for another product.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1697632 on Aug 31, 2009

I was in the middle of my 10 days of antibiotics and started having a reaction. I got my Mega Foods probiotics in the mail and started them right away...the next day, I felt much better. This is a great product. My son takes it every day, too.

good natural probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Apr 13, 2011

good natural probiotics without additives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »