MegaFood, DailyFoods, LifeStyle, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Multi vitamins and minerals in 100 % natural form

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 27, 2012

Iherb carries a few brands that are 100 % whole food like Mega Foods, New Chapter, Garden of Life, The Synergy Company and Health Force Nutritionals. Since I switched from synthetic and semi synthetic vitamins and minerals I have finally seen an improvement in my overall strenght, stamina and energy levels as well as overall health and improvement of many diseases. This formula from Mega Foods is fantastic. It does not irritate the bowels or stomach (I have crohn's disease). It improves my exhaustion due to multiple diseases like fibromyalgia, diabetes, dercum's disease and ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterew's) which are autoimmune, systemic, inflammatory and rheumatic diseases. I just feel stronger taking this one. My blood sugar has improved and my asthma too. Eye sight improved.

for 6 years

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Nov 13, 2007

i have been taking these multis, i highly reccomend them

Excellent Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Jan 20, 2008

Good Price. No more vitamin shoppe for me! Has been my multiple for many years.