MegaFood, Medi-Safe, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2385452 on Oct 15, 2007

I've tried other vitamins but I have come back to these because they do not interfere with my other medications.

Medications & Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1117652 on Dec 27, 2007

Being on prescribed medications for a chronic condition, I appreciate this product. So far, I'm doing okay and have no problems with this multivitamin product.

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

I love this vitamin because it's food-based, does not contain herbs, I don't have to worry about it interacting with my other medications or supplements, and I can take it on an empty stomach with no irritation.

Great for people on Meds.

Posted by Reviewer3259512 on Nov 09, 2008

My husband had a stroke and needed to take something that wouldn't conflict with his medications. Excellent product.

lower potency but good quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1624189 on Mar 19, 2008

this multi is very good quality, but some of the vitamins are at low doses compared to the synthetic products available. supposedly you need less because they are 100% food base derived. on the other hand the company uses live yeast strains to produce all their food based supplements. i called the company and a rep told me the yeast in the finished product is inactive. after taking 3 tablets i noticed a yeasty smell to my urine, this cuold also just have been the foood based concentrates i cant say for certain it was the yeast to blame for the smell i detected. it reminded me of urinating the morning after drinking a few dark micro brew beers.i was taking rainbow light iron free nutritonal system. they are stronger in potency and in a food"base".

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »