New To iHerb?

MegaFood, MegaFlora, 90 Capsules

These are doing the trick

Posted by Reviewer3265694 on Jul 04, 2009

I destroyed my intestinal flora with too much sugar and needed these to reestablish a healthy environment. Of course, I also virtually cut out sugar for awhile. After 2 or 3 weeks, I'm fine again. The capsules arrived the next day in an ice pack, as ordered. They smelled fresh, unlike the same brand I bought in a health food store.

MegaFlora works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1408793 on Jul 16, 2009

We love MegaFlora! We have been on prescription medication in the past due to colon issues, and now with MegaFlora that medication is no longer necessary. It even helped the puppy when he got an upset tummy! We will continue to buy MegaFlora routinely.

Can't live without it!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1039204 on Jun 26, 2008

I don't understand why more stores don't carry this item! It's the ONLY thing that handles my IBS!!!!

Probiotics, Mega Flora

Posted by Reviewer2787402 on Feb 08, 2010

I suffer from IBS and have found probiotics a great solution. I still take some of the prescribed medication but have been able to cut that down by 50 - 75% with the addition of Mega Flora once a day. And I feel so much better!

Very nice probiotic

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I found out about Megafood because I started taking the Megazymes, fell in love with them, and wanted a probiotic from the same line. I love that this probiotic is non-dairy, a huge bonus for me. I keep it frozen, but you can keep it refrigerated. I got it next day from iherb. It was not sent with an ice pack and it was not cold on arrival. However, I found elsewhere that the company states it can last up to two weeks if not exposed to extreme temperatures. Granted that it is summer here in North Carolina (super hot), I do not feel that the integrity of the product was compromised in the short time that it was not refrigerated. Would I prefer an ice pack? Sure, especially during the summer. Despite that, I do believe that it has been working quite well and I feel good.