MegaFood, MegaFlora, 90 Capsules

These are doing the trick

Posted by Reviewer3265694 on Jul 04, 2009

I destroyed my intestinal flora with too much sugar and needed these to reestablish a healthy environment. Of course, I also virtually cut out sugar for awhile. After 2 or 3 weeks, I'm fine again. The capsules arrived the next day in an ice pack, as ordered. They smelled fresh, unlike the same brand I bought in a health food store.

MegaFlora works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1408793 on Jul 16, 2009

We love MegaFlora! We have been on prescription medication in the past due to colon issues, and now with MegaFlora that medication is no longer necessary. It even helped the puppy when he got an upset tummy! We will continue to buy MegaFlora routinely.

Can't live without it!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1039204 on Jun 26, 2008

I don't understand why more stores don't carry this item! It's the ONLY thing that handles my IBS!!!!

Probiotics, Mega Flora

Posted by Reviewer2787402 on Feb 08, 2010

I suffer from IBS and have found probiotics a great solution. I still take some of the prescribed medication but have been able to cut that down by 50 - 75% with the addition of Mega Flora once a day. And I feel so much better!

Mega Flora

Posted by Reviewer1175010 on Jun 18, 2009

Excellent product that is helping to rebuild my immune system following high dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplant.