• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

83 year old for Candida and IBS

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Apr 28, 2016

Continuing on an anti-candida protocol of wheat and sugar free foods I ramped up my Mom's probiotics and she is taking this 2x a day now with breakfast and dinner. Seems to be helping her gut issues and bowel movement. Very pleased with this product. She used to take NOW 8 Billion. And, although, she thought that was helping her then, there is no comparison of how much better she is doing.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5168055167980242529 on Feb 19, 2016

Stomach. It is been working great.

Does not ship with an ice pack...

Posted by 5562161448642007963 on Jun 08, 2015

I was told this product shipped with an ice pack. It does not and arrived warm. Please add that as an option. Until then I will look elsewhere.

Rotate in

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015

I rotate in several probiotics and this is a great one. You only want to take something that's built on whole foods.

Do NOT order this from this site!!!!

Posted by 5281806713176569806 on May 18, 2015

This item was NOT shipped to me with an ice pack!!! It arrived very WARM and it's supposed to be refrigerated as stated on Iherb's website!!!! When I told customer service about it, someone named "Mervin", tried to tell me it was not a refrigerated item and sent me a link to Now Foods! THIS PROBIOTIC IS MADE BY MEGAFOOD!!!! Talk about stupid!!!

I have tried them ALL

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Jul 04, 2014

This is the best of all.

Live and active bacteria...

Posted by 4680280274346138675 on May 12, 2014

Live bacteria as opposed to other brands purchased elsewhere. Tested and confirmed.

Very nice probiotic

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I found out about Megafood because I started taking the Megazymes, fell in love with them, and wanted a probiotic from the same line. I love that this probiotic is non-dairy, a huge bonus for me. I keep it frozen, but you can keep it refrigerated. I got it next day from iherb. It was not sent with an ice pack and it was not cold on arrival. However, I found elsewhere that the company states it can last up to two weeks if not exposed to extreme temperatures. Granted that it is summer here in North Carolina (super hot), I do not feel that the integrity of the product was compromised in the short time that it was not refrigerated. Would I prefer an ice pack? Sure, especially during the summer. Despite that, I do believe that it has been working quite well and I feel good.

Another good product.

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jan 23, 2013

Thank you!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1127281 on Feb 25, 2012

Great probiotic, natural and lots of good bacteria!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »