Very effective product

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Jun 11, 2008

I've enjoyed Natures Plus vitamin tablets for about 20 years with no problems. But lately this same brand irritates my digestive tract. It could be that I am getting old (I am 54 now) and this formula is no longer compatible to my system. I decided to try something new. I switched to the Mega Food DailyFoods (Men over 40)and I can say (without a doubt) this formula is perfect for me. There is no irritation at all regardless of the time I take them. The vitamins feels nice and easy going down. The only reason I don't rate it 5 star is because the daily serving size is 6 tablets. This means the bottle won't last as long when you consider bang for your bucks. However, I am pleased with the performance.

Expensive, but seem easy to assimilate

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Mar 01, 2009

I've used these for a couple of years & so has a discriminating friend of mine. It's a good complete formula, from "whole foods" so they digest easily with meals or an an empty stomach (and I have a pretty sensitive stomach).

The Best There is

Posted by Reviewer1478524 on Mar 28, 2009

If you study up, talk to nutrionists - all will confirm this is the best. And iHerb offers great service and price.

Mega Food Men over 40

Posted by Reviewer1489342 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent daily vitamin. Noticable impact on health. Highly recommend!

mega food men over 40

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Aug 25, 2009

fast reliable service no problems

Better then other brands

Posted by Reviewer3192232 on Nov 24, 2010

Better blend then other brands.

my husband doesen't want to try another multi

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Nov 13, 2007

i wanted to try the blood type vitamins but it was my husband who would have gone along with me , but i realizedi have been COMPLETELY satisfied with these for years now , we are in our 50's and feel great . i love trying new things but know these are great so i am going to try something other than the multi in the blood type line.

Mega Foods, DailyFoods, Men Over 40

Posted by Reviewer2108590 on Dec 11, 2007

Have used Mega Foods Supplements for quite awhile and are very pleased with their quality.