MegaFood, Men Over 40 One Daily, Iron Free, 90 Tablets

BEST VITAMIN I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Feb 28, 2010

Whether you buy the One Daily or the One Daily for Men or Men over 40 you cannot go wrong since I have used them all and they are far superior to the New Chapter versions of the same "types" of Wood Food vitamins. I used New Chapter for MANY YEARS and then I started noticing a difference in their quality. Many times they wouldn't look ike they even came from the same "batch" of vitamins and more than a once they failed to put the "coating" on them to make them easier to swallow and I had to return them. And after that I've been using MEGA FOODS and they are truly THE BEST. I usually take them with food but even on an empty stomach they are easily tolerated and give me a "boost" of Energy better than most "Energy Drinks" claim and cost a LOT less. I have to say that iHerb has the best of the best and I'll always shop iHerb!!

I have noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2761190 on Apr 19, 2011

I tried this because New Chapter raised their prices significantly. The pill is neither as large nor as deep in color as NC. But as the helpful company representative for Megafoods pointed out they use no inexpensive soy in their formulation. NC does. Also I'm over 40 so this may be a better suppliment for me than NC's whiich is just labeled as everyman's one daily.

most natural multi vitamin available

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on May 22, 2012

No more other brands for me! I stick to MegaFood as long as possible.

Mega foods - food stable vitamines

Posted by Reviewer1436243 on Dec 03, 2009

I have been using Mega Foods men over 40 vitamines for a couple of years now and feel great! I notice a difference if I stop for a week or more.... less energy, and more susceptible to colds.

helpful supplement

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jun 02, 2011

I bought this after my hubby got sick for a long time and wasn't eating much. This seems to help him with much needed nutrients he wasn't getting from not eating much as he was suffering from eating problems relating to severe acid reflux. Now he is on recovery he felt that taking 2 pills daily seem to give him a good boost.