MegaFood, One Daily, 180 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mega Food Vitamins: natural instead of synthetic

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

We take these because they are made from whole foods instead of synthetic. I read that non-synthetic vitamins are better even if they have less strength because they are absorbed better. Wish they were less expensive, but sometimes we get them on sale for less than at Iherb. We have changed to these from another brand which was taken over by Proctor&Gamble, a company that makes my favorite shampoo and dish-soap. Update: my doctor says everyone needs at least 25mg of B6, preferably in its bioavailable P-5-P form. Since MegaFoods only has 6mg of B6, I have to top-up with Source Naturals B6 (in its P-5-P form). Wish Mega had a little more B6!

Mega Foods One Daily

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Oct 19, 2010

Have used this before with good results; since taking this multi I feel that I have more energy

The very best vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2829170 on Mar 29, 2010

I highly recommend this brand of vitamins. I have been taking them for several years and I must tell you that they are of a very high quality. You will feel a difference everyday if you do.

high quality vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1661914 on Feb 18, 2011

Have been using these for a long time. I can always notice when i forget to take them. I can feel the difference more with these than with normal vitamins.

천연 비타민 찾다가 알게돠었어요

Posted by Reviewer1050710 on Aug 07, 2014

흡수율이 월등히 좋다고 해서요. 함량은 적어보여도 흡수율 생각하면 좋은 선택을 한것 같네요. 가격은 비싸지만 하루에 한알 180일이면 비싼것두 아니죠. 얼마전부터 먹었으니 좀더 두고봐야죠.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »