Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mega Food Vitamins: natural instead of synthetic

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

We take these because they are made from whole foods instead of synthetic. I read that non-synthetic vitamins are better even if they have less strength because they are absorbed better. Wish they were less expensive, but sometimes we get them on sale for less than at Iherb. We have changed to these from another brand which was taken over by Proctor&Gamble, a company that makes my favorite shampoo and dish-soap. Update: my doctor says everyone needs at least 25mg of B6, preferably in its bioavailable P-5-P form. Since MegaFoods only has 6mg of B6, I have to top-up with Source Naturals B6 (in its P-5-P form). Wish Mega had a little more B6!

Mega Foods One Daily

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Oct 19, 2010

Have used this before with good results; since taking this multi I feel that I have more energy

high quality absorbable multi

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Oct 25, 2014

great whole food vite. recently decided to stop trying to curb iron intake. meanwhile continued taking grapeseed extract polyphenols and charcoal to chelate iron out of my system for almost a month. Then my heart meds stopped working. For a couple of days, despite maxing out my meds, my blood pressure hit 200/100 at best curbing to 160/90. I ingested iron which helped a little more. Surreal as it sounds, I tried to undo the events preceding this sudden change of events. I stopped chelating. Didn't work. Put iron back. Helped a little. Only when I took Megafood again did my meds kick in. I learned a very real lesson - micronutrients enable enzymatic reactions we take for granted everyday. And I was taking megafood taking for granted that it was foundation for life

The very best vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2829170 on Mar 29, 2010

I highly recommend this brand of vitamins. I have been taking them for several years and I must tell you that they are of a very high quality. You will feel a difference everyday if you do.

high quality vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1661914 on Feb 18, 2011

Have been using these for a long time. I can always notice when i forget to take them. I can feel the difference more with these than with normal vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »