Mega Foods DailyFoods Iron-Free One Daily, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 10, 2009

I have studied all the natural brands, and I think Mega Foods DailyFoods is one of the best. All the vitamins are natural. I emailed Mega Foods about the vitamin A, and they said it was from carrots and it was natural. When it comes to natural Multi's, I always check vitamins A, E and folate. Mega Foods appears to be a good natural full-spectrum product. They have a food-based synthetic line called Essentials, for people who want high-dose synthetic food-based vitamins. I always get iron-free - I don't need iron. I like this formula for the most part, but most people think zinc/copper should be approximately 10 to 1, so I'd prefer more copper (300-500 mcg copper - 5 mg zinc). I would prefer capsules. This one has no guar gum. This has a glass bottle and a child safety cap (I'd prefer a regular cap). I also sometimes use Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men's Multi.

Mega vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Nov 20, 2007

Mega continues to be the best.

Excellent long term vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1521462 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been taking Iron Free One Daily for several years with good results and no unpleasant after effects

Mega Foods Multi

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

I love this multi! It has easily assimilated form of vitamins, can be taken on empty stomach without any unpleasant consequences, is very gentle, and gives a nice edge energy-wise. The only drawback is the price.

Price is right!

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Jan 24, 2007

This appears to be a very good product - one of the few multivitamins that you will find that has no synthetic vitamins at all in it - it's all derived from food. And the price is very good.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jan 16, 2011

Seemed like a good product, but I found it much ttoo strong, and made me feel tired.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Immortalhair on Mar 09, 2011

One of the few real vitamins, and at a decent price!

Very good vitamins!

Posted by reader on Dec 09, 2010

My husband loves those.He says he felt the difference immediately after taking those for just a few days.

Great vitamins, easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2809488 on Aug 31, 2008

I have been using One Daily for many years because of the easily digestible and great mix of correctly dosed vitamins and minerals. Of course, the regular One Daily is great for the women in the family and for me after my regular trip to the blood bank.

S. Mann

Posted by Reviewer1138812 on Oct 05, 2008

The order came on time and in excellent condition. It's a pleasure doing business with iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »