MegaFood, One Daily, Iron Free, 90 Tablets

Mega vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Nov 20, 2007

Mega continues to be the best.

Mega Foods DailyFoods Iron-Free One Daily, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 10, 2009

I have studied all the natural brands, and I think Mega Foods DailyFoods is one of the best. All the vitamins are natural. I emailed Mega Foods about the vitamin A, and they said it was from carrots and it was natural. When it comes to natural Multi's, I always check vitamins A, E and folate. Mega Foods appears to be a good natural full-spectrum product. They have a food-based synthetic line called Essentials, for people who want high-dose synthetic food-based vitamins. I always get iron-free - I don't need iron. I like this formula for the most part, but most people think zinc/copper should be approximately 10 to 1, so I'd prefer more copper (300-500 mcg copper - 5 mg zinc). I would prefer capsules. This one has no guar gum. This has a glass bottle and a child safety cap (I'd prefer a regular cap). I also sometimes use Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men's Multi.

Excellent long term vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1521462 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been taking Iron Free One Daily for several years with good results and no unpleasant after effects

Mega Foods Multi

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008

I love this multi! It has easily assimilated form of vitamins, can be taken on empty stomach without any unpleasant consequences, is very gentle, and gives a nice edge energy-wise. The only drawback is the price.

Price is right!

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Jan 24, 2007

This appears to be a very good product - one of the few multivitamins that you will find that has no synthetic vitamins at all in it - it's all derived from food. And the price is very good.