Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

MegaFood, Skin, Nails & Hair, Whole Food Multivitamin & Mineral, 180 Tablets

I really like this product...

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jul 05, 2013

I lost a lot of hair from iron deficiency anemia and took a natural (not sulfate) supplement along with this supplement. Between the two my hair seemed to grow back and was much thicker and healthier. When I take the supplements, I can see a difference in my nails, too...I can see a thicker ridge of growth - but like all supplements, it's something that must be taken for at least 30 days to see.

Why I chose MegaFood for my skin, hair and general health

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Jan 04, 2015

(1) All the ingredients of MegaFood, Skin, Nails & Hair, Whole Food Multivitamin & Mineral are from real foods. (2) In the Description, the formula is clearly stated as “Non-GMO”, “Tested Free Pesticides & Herbicides ” and “Soy Free”. (3) I take supplements to save and improve my health. I don't take supplements to save money. So, I shop around for the best quality, not the cheapest. After thorough search and comparison, I found that MegaFood is the best whole food multivitamin & mineral for general health, skin, hair and nail available from iHerb. In fact, all of MegaFood supplements are from real foods. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on another whole food MegaFood supplement for vision health (and my reviews on other supplements/products).