10% Off Orders Over $40!

MegaFood, Thyroid Strength, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good thyroid supplement

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Jan 07, 2011

I am trying this out in lieu of my thyroid medication. I have goiter though my hormones are fine. I am trying this instead of the dessicated thyroid supplement. So far I am ok, seems to have good energy. Will try to update after finishing one bottle.

Thyroid strength!

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I have suffered hypothyroidism for many years. My new doctor tested me positive for antibodies against the thyroid gland and that I was at risk of getting Hashimoto's disease My latest test came back normal, after only a few month on this supplement. This is the only brand that has worked. Other supplements for the thyroid can make you jittery, but not this one. I can't be without it.

Really great

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Feb 06, 2011

I bought this as I have many other thyroid products not thinking it would make much difference. I have hypothyroid and take thyroid extract and have tried other supplements from time to time. This one really works and I haven't been taking it for long. It definitely helps with my energy levels.

Really helps

Posted by Reviewer1723804 on Mar 23, 2010

This stuff has given me so much more energy, it is the best thyroid supplement I have tried- and I've tried several. Pretty decent price too.

finally i found something that works

Posted by Reviewer1369585 on Nov 20, 2009

i have noticed a significant difference since taking the thyroid complex my energy is better i'm not as tired as i have been before taking this product. i am into my second bottle and keep feeling better everyday thank so you much for the great prices and svc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »