No stomach upset!

Posted by Reviewer2830664 on Dec 14, 2011

The only Vitamin C I can take without having an upset stomach. Perfect for fall and winter to prevent getting a cold and to prevent a cold getting worse.

MegaFood is Top!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 20, 2014

I have been using supplements extensively for 17 years due to combating Chronic Fatigue. I have seen MegaFood brand around for the longest time, have used some of their vitamins in the past but I quit using them for some reason. In the past month, I picked some of their other vitamins from a local health food store. I took some right then and there...and my body went "AHA!" I must of been running some deficiencies. I researched their web site and I like that the vitamins are sourced from whole food. Dr. Weil endorses them even. I love all of their vitamins and highly recommend them. iherb.com gets 5 stars for their availability of supplements and VERY fast delivery. And they always get all of my deliveries right. Great company!

Mega Foods

Posted by Reviewer1535890 on May 18, 2008

Great combination of nutrients for a vitamin C

Only Vitamin C pill worth buying b/c it is 100% food

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 30, 2011

Megafoods is my number one trusted source for quality vitamins and I use their Ultra C to build my immune system.

Good quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 27, 2011

Best price for 100% whole food quality vit C that I could find. Also used other products from this company, they make high quality stuff.

Natural C

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 12, 2010

I think this is a good vitamin C, but it's too strong for me and I don't like the child safety cap. I need a smaller dose, so I think I'll stick with Pure Planet products and Nature's Way Alive C.

Not Worth The Price

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Jul 15, 2014

This product is ridiculously expensive. After testing other premium Vitamin C brands, I found they work as well for less. I will never pay more than 20$ for this amount.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Apr 07, 2016

I like MegaFood Ultra C-400 along with their other products. You can take these on an empty stomach since they are food.

I like that it is wholefood

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jan 19, 2015

I like that this is natural and from a wholefood source. I take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in evening. I also take their multivitamin and probiotic Megaflora Plus. God bless you all.

합성비타민 보다 좋다

Posted by hyunha on Feb 24, 2014

메가도스도 하고 여러 종류의 비타민을 복용했지만 천연비타민 함량이 400인 경우는 처음인데 감기가 들어서 3-4알을 분배해서 먹었더니 확실히 효과가 나타납니다.