New To iHerb?

MegaFood, Ultra C-400, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No stomach upset!

Posted by Reviewer2830664 on Dec 14, 2011

The only Vitamin C I can take without having an upset stomach. Perfect for fall and winter to prevent getting a cold and to prevent a cold getting worse.

Only Vitamin C pill worth buying b/c it is 100% food

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 30, 2011

Megafoods is my number one trusted source for quality vitamins and I use their Ultra C to build my immune system.

Mega Foods

Posted by Reviewer1535890 on May 18, 2008

Great combination of nutrients for a vitamin C

Good quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 27, 2011

Best price for 100% whole food quality vit C that I could find. Also used other products from this company, they make high quality stuff.

MegaFood is Top!

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 20, 2014

I have been using supplements extensively for 17 years due to combating Chronic Fatigue. I have seen MegaFood brand around for the longest time, have used some of their vitamins in the past but I quit using them for some reason. In the past month, I picked some of their other vitamins from a local health food store. I took some right then and there...and my body went "AHA!" I must of been running some deficiencies. I researched their web site and I like that the vitamins are sourced from whole food. Dr. Weil endorses them even. I love all of their vitamins and highly recommend them. iherb.com gets 5 stars for their availability of supplements and VERY fast delivery. And they always get all of my deliveries right. Great company!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »