Good combination for my husband

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Apr 08, 2013

I have done A LOT of research on vitamin supplements and from all the brands I like Megafood the best. This combo of vitamins & minerals is great for my husband, but for me it was way too strong. I get weird reaction to B vitamins in supplements - rapid heart beat, anxiety, and just general weirdness. So I can't take this. But my husband gets no adverse reactions to it and just takes 1 pill per day.

new product usage

Posted by Reviewer1145067 on Jul 30, 2009

This is a new product for me. Highly recommended, and to date (only one week) is not causing any upset to my stomach. However, the size of the pill is very large, and therefore hard to swallow. Seems to be effective for nutritional value.

Great Daily

Posted by Reviewer1537793 on Oct 16, 2007

I just love this daily supplement. I can definately feel it when I do not take them and I can take them on an empty stomach with no problem and for years I could not take B because it would up set my stomach.

Unstress mega foods

Posted by Reviewer1704024 on Feb 20, 2008

great product. no upset stomach as with so many B vitamins.

Excellent to calm your nerves

Posted by Reviewer1172442 on Jul 20, 2009

I don't take valium as it causes me problems... In fact, all drugs usually do. However, this calms the nerves down when too much is going on... Excellent

Relieves tension headache

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Mar 13, 2014

I am experiencing constant tension headache at times so I purchase unstress and dream release. When my goods arrive, I was then experiencing tension headache so I took them both and the tension starts to ease immediately. by the second day, it was greatly reduced. I find that I am better able to cope with stress.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3019759 on Aug 30, 2012

Natural, mixture of B's and herbs, love it, just wish it wasn't so expensive!