お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

MegaFood, Vegan B12, 30 Tablets

LOVE Megafood

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 23, 2012

to me they are the best vitamin company out there. I use their selenium, b, c, and b12. i'm also trying out their minerals. they are an important part of my health recovery.

Good

Posted by LouLou on May 30, 2014

I have tried a few B12 supplements but I like this the best. I have worked out that if I take this my iron levels improve instead of actually taking iron itself..I don't take this everyday just before and during my periods when I start to feel bad..it definitely helps..I have noticed that a lot of other products are chewable and usually contain some form of sucrose which I do not like to ingest..

Glad it is wholefood

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 19, 2015

B12 prevents a lot of health problems later, it also keeps the brain from shrinking I heard. This wholefood supplement also has Folate and Vitamin B6 and organic Beet Root. It is a small oval tablet that is easy to take. God bless you all.

Great

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Sep 05, 2014

I take start taking megafood B12 on top of B complex and found that it greatly release mental tension.

The red pill

Posted by 5250317773964594852 on Feb 09, 2015

Sub-lingual lozenges may have an advantage in terms of absorption, but i was getting tired of the sweet taste. Are there any vegan sub linguals that aren't sugary sweet? Anyway, while this isn't sub lingual, i was really pleased with the unsweet taste. Beetroot powder is an ingredient, which i guess gives it the deep red colour. I'll probably go back to sub linguals at some point - especially if i find ones that don't taste like candy - but this makes a refreshing change.