New To iHerb?

MegaFood, Vegan-Ease, Digestive Aid, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 16, 2013

adding broad-spectrum digestive enzymes has made a huge difference in my life. For years I suffered from poor digestion and frequent--almost daily--heartburn. Out of desperation I tried a bottle of enzymes from my local health food store. From that moment on I've been free of the post-meal sluggishness; just as important, I can't remember my last episode of heartburn (I used to carry Tums with me; now I haven't owned any in over a decade). One small capsule at the start of each meal is all it takes.Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good digestive help

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

This product provides good digestive help, even when it is not as strong as I would like.