Homemaker

Posted by Reviewer2567609 on Dec 10, 2008

Vision Strength has improved my eye sight and that of my daughter's. Her eye exam was much improved from her last visit 6 months ago.

Why I chose MegaFood for my vision health

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jan 04, 2015

(1) All the ingredients of MegaFood, Vision Strength are from real foods. (2) In the Description, the vision formula is clearly stated as “Non-GMO”, “Tested Free - Pesticides & Herbicides” and “Soy Free”. (3) I take supplements to save and improve my health. I don't take supplements to save money. So, I shop around for the best quality, not the cheapest. After thorough search and comparison, I found that MegaFood, Vision Strength is the best vision formula available from iHerb. In fact, all of MegaFood supplements are from real foods. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on another whole food MegaFood multivitamin/mineral supplement for skin, hair, nail and general health (and my reviews on other supplements/products).

Good

Posted by Reviewer1852479 on Jan 05, 2011

Less irritation on eyes. Can look at screen much longer and eye stayed lubricated (not dry). Good product but costly

I _THINK_ it is helping

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

I really like the megafood products. I believe I can see better now that I have been taking for a few weeks. I imagine that a 90-day (at least) test is required.

Vision Strength

Posted by Reviewer3118282 on Apr 09, 2009

I have been using this product for man years , but only recently ordered it through your company. This makes it more convienent and more affordable.

Vision Strength

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 01, 2011

Have been using other brands and wanted to try this brand. Have used similar combination of nutrients in the past for AMD. Has stabilized my condition. All previous eye exams say my condition is minimal and has not advanced.

nice ingredients, need more time to determine if they help

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

only used for a week, seem to have good ingredients.

great for a vegetarian

Posted by Reviewer3277359 on Oct 05, 2012

i like megafood products because they are organic and suitable for vegetarian . cant ask for more .

PERFECT!!

Posted by Reviewer2095874 on Sep 05, 2011

Good and prompt service. Many thanks!

Vision Support

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Sep 26, 2010

This is my first bottle, I like Mega Food products and I will continue using.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »