Works for Me

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Apr 07, 2016

When I choose a brand I check contents, strength of content and price against other brands. Once I get used to a pill I usually never bother to do that again. I'm satisfied with Mega Food Vit. D3.

I work nights

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I do not even know what the sun looks like anymore. I need this in my diet, and whole food is important to me.

Worked For Me

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on May 28, 2015

This helps with my joint pain and my mood. It took me about 3 months to get the results and other family members reported a similar time frame to get the initial results. I feel the difference when I stop taking it, and there is no mistaking it. I take this product for 8 months out of the year and then use the sun to get my Vitamin D the remaining four months.

The Sunshine Vitamin

Posted by jeffchiu on May 24, 2015

I use Vitamin D3 supplements when I cannot get the natural sunshine vitamin during rainy or cloudy days. I use this product in order to help Calcium and mineral absorption in order to maintain healthy bones and teeth. This is a very good product.

Bottled Sunshine

Posted by 5571058407126794950 on Nov 04, 2014

Chose this particular D3 because it is plant derived and not synthetic. Hoping my D levels will shoe to higher at my next checkup. Aldo read not to take D3 with calcium at the same time and can say that must have contributed to a lower level when tested. Could have been the particular supplement as well. Feel good about MegaFood.

Misleading as to being vegetarian, contains lanolin like most D3

Posted by Reviewer2442181 on Dec 02, 2013

I have been using for over a year and was not happy when I realized Megafoods contains lanolin (from sheepskin) like most D3. Very few D3 are truly Vegetarian and the only ones for sure are certified Vegan.

I took 20,000 IUs a day for weeks...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 26, 2012

to get my Vitamin D levels to an optimal range. I had very bad digestive issues and MegaFood was the key because it was absorbed. I went from Vit D levels of 16 to 70+ in a month. My doctor wanted to prescribe D2 which is not absorbed at all but I went for MegaFoods. Love this company, love their products.

Excellent, no stomach upsets

Posted by Reviewer2830664 on Mar 04, 2012

Great product, feel much better, less down, a bit brighter outlook on things, a bit more energetic. Blood test in 3 weeks time to see if the numbers have improved as well!

Great company to order from

Posted by Reviewer2605263 on Aug 01, 2011

The company was great to order from. The email notification was prompt and the order was correct an fast.

Good Vitamin D pill.