We love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2425705 on May 08, 2011

My husband takes this for depression and anxiety and this combined with the Mega Food B complex and a 5htp has been a huge blessing. There are no more major dips in mood like before when he was on medication - a God send, truly! We are so happy to be medicine free!

Misleading as to being vegetarian, contains lanolin like most D3

Posted by Reviewer2442181 on Dec 02, 2013

I have been using for over a year and was not happy when I realized Megafoods contains lanolin (from sheepskin) like most D3. Very few D3 are truly Vegetarian and the only ones for sure are certified Vegan.

I took 20,000 IUs a day for weeks...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 26, 2012

to get my Vitamin D levels to an optimal range. I had very bad digestive issues and MegaFood was the key because it was absorbed. I went from Vit D levels of 16 to 70+ in a month. My doctor wanted to prescribe D2 which is not absorbed at all but I went for MegaFoods. Love this company, love their products.

Excellent, no stomach upsets

Posted by Reviewer2830664 on Mar 04, 2012

Great product, feel much better, less down, a bit brighter outlook on things, a bit more energetic. Blood test in 3 weeks time to see if the numbers have improved as well!

Good Vitamin D pill.

Posted by Reviewer1783722 on Jun 22, 2011

Good Vitamin D pill.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1173305 on Jan 10, 2011

I first bought this for my mother. She raved about it so I bought myself a bottle too. Great product. I can really notice a difference in my overall health.

D3 vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Jan 19, 2011

This vitamin works for me and do make a difference on my health.

muey good oh

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

this is very gentle on my stomach and is a great alternative to taking d3 derived from processed fish liver oils and lanolin. the price is on the steep side, but the quality definitely backs it up. i have never had an unpleasant experience with the MegaFood line.

I work nights

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I do not even know what the sun looks like anymore. I need this in my diet, and whole food is important to me.

The Sunshine Vitamin

Posted by jeffchiu on May 24, 2015

I use Vitamin D3 supplements when I cannot get the natural sunshine vitamin during rainy or cloudy days. I use this product in order to help Calcium and mineral absorption in order to maintain healthy bones and teeth. This is a very good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »