super woman's super boost

Posted by Reviewer1925942 on Sep 14, 2006

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Posted by Reviewer3017290 on Oct 17, 2007

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1337399 on Mar 16, 2009

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Jan 19, 2010

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2003243 on Sep 08, 2011

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Well packaged

Posted by Reviewer2328322 on Nov 17, 2011

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.