MegaFood, Women’s One Daily, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
Reviews 5-star

A great whole food vitamin

Posted by vinetu28 From Bulgaria on Aug 31, 2012

I bought this for my girlfriend. Here is his review."These vitamins made me feel like a new person. After struggling with the ill-effects of taking "normal" multivitamins on an empty stomach (almost instant nausea and vomiting) and questioning how much good they were really doing, it was recommended that I try a whole food vitamin. I balked at the price, but decided that if they helped with my fatigue, poor skin and hair, it would be worth it. I noticed a difference after a week. My energy level picked up, I could take them on an empty stomach with no nausea, and I stopped getting cravings that previously resulted in poor eating choices. Within a month, I noticed a difference in my skin, nails and hair. All in one, I really like these whole-food vitamins. They are easy to swallow. They come in a clear amber, glass jar. They are not stinky when you open the jar. They don't give me stinky breath or leave a weird taste in my mouth. I recommend these vitamins."

A "Must Have" Part of my Morning!

Posted by Reviewer1354335 From California on Jun 13, 2012

I've been taking these multi-vitamins for about a year, can't imagine buying another brand. I definitely notice my energy level when I don't take them. I've also had to take them on an empty stomach a few times and because they're real food and not something else - no problems. Love them, love iHerb and will definitely re-order!