This vitamin is a FRAUD!!

Posted by 5028019997403634117 on Feb 06, 2015

This supplement was a complete waste of my money, thankfully I only bought 2 bottles of it. I thought I was getting a food based, high quality, pure form of supplementation, which I really need especially since I have a chronic illness. A majority of the vitamins are derived from s.cerevisiae, which is a yeast and can feed candida albicans in your gut. This company should be ashamed of themselves for calling this supplement food based. I expected a way better quality for almost $50 a bottle. To read more go to healthwyze dot org and search Megafood and click on the article called The Supplementation Problem and our Supplement Recommendations.

Good, but I wanted to try the original

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I really like the Megafood line (I have previously been using the Megaflora and Megazymes) and I wanted to try their multivitamin. I went on their website and really liked what I saw, and purchased it here on iherb. I ended up swapping it with someone else, however, because I didn't know that there are two women's one daily formulas and iherb only carries one. Iherb carries the California blend version which does not contain the immune blend and balancing & strengthening blend. I prefer to have the immune blend and balancing & strengthening blend in the multivitamin, but for some reason iherb does not offer that version, as well. I did find it elsewhere and the other person happens to like the four herbs included in this blend, so all is well. Just be aware that this formulation does not include everything in the regular formula.

Excellent!!!!!! 10 STARS from me :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 11, 2013

My sisters and I took this for a couple of weeks and wowww.....we can really feel the difference!!! Unlike others synthetic or so called food based mv that we have tried before, this mv does not makes our urine turn yellowish in color. It seems that our bodies can easily absorb and digest every single ingredients in it (the bioavailability is superb!!!!!). Unfortunately, I-Herb has discontinued the ORIGINAL BLEND ( with the Balancing, Strenghtening & Immune Health blend). I don't know why I-Herb discontinued it but some others online shop still carry this original blend. My words to I-Herb, could you please bring back the Original Blend?????

Love it!

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Jul 05, 2013

My fav multivitamis! It's so nice to know you got all your nutrints by the natural way...from fresh fruits&veggies!!!You can drink them even on empty stomach, no worries!

Very good

Posted by 5171494742045635878 on Dec 20, 2013

Very good

So far so good

Posted by breaking on Jul 08, 2014

A little pricy,but do well for my health

Good vitamins

Posted by 4936118636977287530 on Feb 18, 2016

I like that they are natural. Happy to take them

So grateful for your one tablet all natural multivitamin

Posted by 4785376895729245279 on Apr 04, 2016

So far it's been a week, since I've been taking the MegaFood Women's One Daily Multivitamin. I am pleased that it's just one tablet daily and that it's all natural. I don't taste anything when swallowing it. And, because of it's size, I don't experience any trouble swallowing it either. I'll see in the next few weeks any differences in my body and functions from taking it. I am also taking 5 other supplements. I hope this review is helpful for you.

Feeling good

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 14, 2014

Well, I don't know for sure if it's the product or just placebo effect - but after several weeks of using this; I'm feeling good. (not that I was in a bad shape before...) It's nice to try a product that is based on natural sources instead of some artificial components. At first, the herbs made me to wonder if the product would be safe, but I haven't had any adverse effects. Will happily consume the whole bottle!

I like that I can take 1 a day

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

I like this because I take take 1 a day and it is whole food, not synthetic. But it is a little rough exterior, not too big of a tablet though, when swallowing. God bless you all.