Minty!

Posted by 5761444105540186047 on Aug 28, 2015

My favourite lip balm! Smells beautiful (minty with a hint of hemp) and feels nice on the lips!

merry hempsters, organic hemp balm

Posted by 5436127083225454918 on Jan 28, 2015

great product I like the way it stays on and it has a really good flavor

Causes lip irritation

Posted by 5351641048727186799 on May 26, 2014

I've been using this lip balm on and off for a couple of weeks before developing itchy little water filled bumps around my lip. It left my lips feeling raw for days. After realizing this is the culprit, I gave it to my hubby. He was almost done with the tube when he too experienced some swelling on his lips. A word of caution to other buyers, stop using this product immediately when you feel any irritation.

Very good

Posted by greenandclean on Apr 23, 2014

Probably my favorite lip balm so far, ordering this again and again.

I like it

Posted by Nataliya on Oct 29, 2013

This product is better than other lip balms I've bought there. Fresh smell of mint, good consistency. Best price. Updates: it becames rancid very fast due to the natural ingredients.

Great lip balm!!!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2012

I have tried many lip balms before but I really like this one. It is very moisturizing, smells good, and keeps my lips soft. Not to mention the ingredients are natural!

Hemp balm, that's right

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

Could've used more peppermint to disguise the harsh hemp smell... I was like lol when I saw the warning that it contained small amounts of THC- In my country you'd probably get in trouble for that if the parcel is stopped, opened and checked at customs. Didn't give me the moisturizing I need. Packaging looks like if it's home made, but the sun face is happy so I guess it's cool. Won't buy Hemp balm again.

Ok, but...

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

The print on the balm comes off.

Favourite lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 09, 2012

Love this lip balm! I keep on ordering these as soon as I use them up. They are cheapest peppermint lip balm I could find on iherb and have the best ingredients too. You could almost eat it. I only use peppermint because it is my all time favourite scent. People are always asking what smells so nice and I tell them its my peppermint lip balm:)

ok texture and smell but not long-lasting

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Apr 20, 2012

doesn't work. bee-yond lip balm is much better , so is crazy rumours gumball

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »