good lipbalm but easy to lose

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 06, 2016

its a good lipbalm. it does what it has to. its also green! the only problem i have with it is that its really small and I keep losing it. At least they're cheap

LOVE!!!!!

Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Nov 04, 2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! CONSISTANCY - smooth, easy to glide on COLOUR - olive, earthy green (not what I was expecting) the actual lip balm when you apply it to it is clear. SMELL - faint smell - nothing offensive

Great consistency and ingredients!

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on Sep 21, 2015

I purchased this balm predominantly to use as an eye balm because of the great ingredient list. It applies easily and is great as a lip balm, too. As other reviewers have noted, there is no vanilla scent, which is unfortunate.

100 stars!!!

Posted by 5618367441344518437 on Sep 02, 2015

MH is now my personal favorite! my lips were terribly chapped. .chapped isn't even close to being the right word. they were so messed up. they're sensitive to food, drink, weather, etc. they were in such a fix that i started buying any&every product I saw. I even used neosporin. I turned to the internet & found MH on YouTube. God bless that girl & God bless Merry Hempsters for my new lips! I tell everyone I can about MH. if you're looking for a candy coated, pretty pink lip gloss, this isn't for you. all the flavors I've had are dull green or brown, & the strongest flavor/scent smells like tea to me. I actually love it, it reeks of natural goodnessl. but if you're wanting a high quality, highly effective protection&treatment for your lips, MH is for you!

Good

Posted by 5596564778934540086 on May 14, 2015

Not a strong vanilla scent but I don't mind, as thats not what I was looking for in a lip balm. Its good

Pretty good

Posted by tjaderberg on Apr 09, 2015

It's very soft and pretty slippery, feels very moisturising. Not the best smell, it's pretty faint but I can smell both the vanilla and the hemp (which I dislike). Love that it's affordable and vegan. The difference between this with candellilla wax and lip balms with bees wax is that it rubs of easier, so you have to reapply more often but I don't mind! It would be nicer if it was a bit richer though.

ok

Posted by 4652620445206889470 on Mar 11, 2015

nice

Ok but not great.

Posted by 4770064774140166138 on Feb 28, 2015

I have used 5 different kinds from this brand. I liked this one the least. It seems a little grainy and certainly doesn't smell like vanilla. When I first got it, it wouldn't turn up so it was hard to use. After about a week of trying, when I was ready to toss it out, it finally worked. Wouldn't buy this one again.

Nice

Posted by 5751323188745175135 on Jan 09, 2015

This balm is cheap and vegan :) It makes lips sweet. But it smells like hamp, not like vanilla. Is good for dry lips.

Good

Posted by 5029495513884529847 on Jul 13, 2014

Has a taste of nature that is very good. Highly recommend.