Pretty good

Posted by 5120418856333072783 on Aug 13, 2015

This bread makes you feel super healthy! It's pretty difficult to eat if you don't like the strong, sour flavour. The flavour's so strong there aren't many things that taste good on it. I found that organic peanut butter tastes good, and it also makes a healthy substitute for naan to dip in curry!

good

Posted by 5689959841205786737 on Jun 23, 2014

Hearty and tasty. I've tried all types of bread by this brand, and they're all a bit sour. I don't mind but some might. Really nice when toasted.

filling

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Jun 19, 2016

better toasted.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 05, 2013

The bread is just ok, but I will not order again.

Doesn't taste great, and quite dry and hard

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 16, 2013

I don't like this bread so much. It's hard, dry and doesn't taste great. It's edible with honey. I've also tried it on its own, with peanut butter, and with truffle oil. All are not so nice. All said though, I bought this more to try out the taste than for the nutritional value. If you are looking at this for the latter, have a go since it is quite competitively priced.

NOT FOR ME :(

Posted by 4616171703201730439 on Mar 07, 2014

When I first received this, I thought what a very little loaf of bread, but very heavy. I cut a piece (7 total in package) of it in half and put some tuna salad on it, I took one bite and threw it away. It was crumbly, and very, very dense. I enjoy a hearty bread but this was very heavy. I personally didnt like the flavor of it at all. Maybe others will appreciate it, just not me :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »