Godsend!

Posted by 5296952414585968684 on Oct 21, 2014

I am currently living abroad in South Korea, and iHerb has saved me from all the dreadful white breads, and lack of whole grain foods here. I seriously couldn't find a decent whole grain bread or complex carb here if my life depended on it. This Mestemacher Whole Rye Bread is great! I seriously can't get enough! So far I have purchased the regular Whole Rye Bread, the Organic Whole Rye Bread, and the Fitness Bread with Whole Rye, Oat Kernels and Wheat Germs, and I can honestly say they are all delicious. I would repurchase all of them again and again, and I would recommend this brand and bread to anyone who is looking for a nice and delicious whole grain bread. I toast it, and put some St. Dalfour Fruit Spread on it, so yummy, a great part of a balanced breakfast.

Huge

Again very tasty

excellent

Posted by 4754086554942695382 on Jan 28, 2014

excellent product

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Good product.

strong

Posted by 5411253713470182381 on Nov 06, 2013

strong taste it makes it good sandwiches

Love this stuff toasted!

Posted by 5700560771544479062 on Feb 18, 2016

I am sensitive to wheat based breads and this one allows me to continue to eat healthy bread and not have the side effects. I don't really like it as bread but LOVE it toasted with almond butter on top. It is very dense and very hardy, and has a great crunch when toasted. I eat it EVERY morning to get me going. It fills me up and keeps me teaching my students until lunch. I enjoy the other flavors too yet like this one the best. I have eating this for years and it's impossible to find in stores where I live. Glad I found it here!

Tastes too sour

Posted by 4960696016636744624 on May 03, 2016

And pancreatitis doenst feel to good consuming this product either because it is raw and rough, but non the less it is healthy

Excellent, wheat free bread.

Posted by 4970892624440924614 on Jan 22, 2016

I love this bread and wheat free rye is hard to find. Hearty flavor and preserves well. I would definitely recommend this product! (I have an allergy to wheat, not all gluten [rye has gluten] and so am especially happy to find a good bread that meets my dietary needs).

Mestemacher whole rye bread

Posted by Reviewer2929956 on Mar 02, 2012

Even though I was disapointed when I received this bread it is delicious,but should not be called rye bread.I was expecting a bread as in loaf not this heavy grain bread.I wanted to use it for Reuben sandwich not!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »