10% Off Orders Over $40!

Metabolic Maintenance, 5-MTHF, Quatrefolic, 10 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Aug 21, 2012

I am so please Metabolic Maintenance has continued to improve on L-Methylfolate! I need it for genetic reasons and I would love to report my tests have improved but I am not scheduled to have my tests re-run for another few months. I am confident Quatrefolic has stepped up the game and I am excited to have access to it through iherb! I sincerely hope the science continues to get better and better as more of us learn we have a life or death need for the nutrient. Keep up the good work Metabolic Maintenance and thank you iherb!

Quatrefolic works, stop thinking and just try it, then you'll know for yourself!.

Posted by 4721753976643123982 on Apr 10, 2013

I also have a genetic need for MTHF supplementation. I've been on Quatrefolic for about 100 days now. I have astronomically more energy physically, my brain is working again after many years of cognitive problems, especially memory - I'm sharp, quick and motivated again. I'm studying again after years of nothingness. My nausea has gone. In case there are other similarly aged women out there - menopause and a genetic mutation don't bode well together. I go to a compounding pharmacist for progesterone cream (I was estrogen dominant) and this daily treatment combined with Quatrefolic has been magical for everything but especially my temperament after 18 months of relationship destroying mood hell - I'm a new woman and I have a life again. Thank you Metabolic Maintenance! Kerri, Australia

quite extraordinary

Posted by Reviewer1797431 on Jul 10, 2012

Thanks so much to the commenter here who reviewed this product so favorably and said it worked better than Deplin (which is 5 mg. higher of a dose). True! Maybe it's that it's a capsule instead of a hard pill and is more digestible, but 10 mg. of this supplement definitely works much better than 15 mg. of Deplin (plus, the dye and fillers in Deplin make it suspect--not to mention that it's by prescription and made by a pharmaceutical company). This Quatrefolic supplement, together with good-quality methylcobalamin (high dose), has done wonders for me. The first week was not exactly bumpy, but I'd say it took about a week for the glory of this supplement to kick in. Amazing product--thank you!