The Best Vit B so far, No Fillers!

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015

Love this product. Will keeps ordering this as long as Iherb have it in stock. Really helps energy levels and worth the extra cost. iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

Expensive but good

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on May 22, 2015

Although expensive, it has all the major vitamin Bs in required high doses. I've ready a couple of health books eg for adrenal fatique and their recommendations for what a vitamin B complex matches what this brand offers. We are on a third bottle. Together with other nutrients and supplements my husband, who used to be anti-supplements, now finds he experiences less fatique and takes his vitamins regularly.

Review

Posted by 5448969699174500753 on Jul 22, 2014

Love this product. I can't function without it. Easy on the stomach.

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 25, 2014

In my case this really helps with depression, being superior to other b complexes in that it has a higher content of b12, and both b9 and b12 are more easily absorbed.

Superior quality

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jun 11, 2014

Gives you a zap in energy and verbal ease. As someone that tends to speak complexly and make jokes I can feel the effects on brainfog and such. I take it sublingually, that way you make sure that it will go to the bloodstream quickly and in high amounts. Highly recommended.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1304880 on May 06, 2014

All the B's in the most absorbing form. Gave this to my mom to help with her energy levels and it has done just that. Would give it 5 stars but price is too high.

I am reordering right now..

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 30, 2013

I started taking these in August because of regular, debilitating exhaustion. Over time I stopped getting tired and felt energetic and 'normal' - then a few weeks ago I ran out and didn't buy more just in case it was a placebo effect. Sure enough, the exhaustion returned. I researched a lot of formulas and this one seemed to be the most comprehensive for what I needed. Will order again.

TOO POTENT FORMULA !...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

the ingredients are well balanced and the types of substances used are the best you can find,the only thing is i tend open 1 capsule and break it down into a small bottle of water for using it throughout the day,otherwise(if i take the cap as is) i have a strong feeling of detoxification plus the known glowing urination effect.BTW,it completely dissolves beautifully in water and tastes fine so you can blend it inside a smoothie or any other juice for that matter,try and swash it in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing,this will provide a higher absorption of the B12 vitamin to your system...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Gentle on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Jun 19, 2013

This b-complex is the best we've found. Recommended by a doctor for a family member with compromised liver, because it's phosphorylated and more easily used by the body. Provides an energy boost, no aftertaste, and I notice for myself that I feel better able to tolerate stressful days. Love it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013

No mag stearate and ex quality B's.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »